Kanchigai no Atelier Meister

Dex-chan lover
@Redsling
I used to watch Speed Grapher episodes in 3 parts on youtube back in when I was a kid so I can't judge anyone for enjoying trash, haha. Ragging on the youth of today is an exquisite pleasure we all enjoy, if guiltily. Mostly I'm just disappointed in authors for all the blatant copy pasting going on nowadays. Even the most generic shounen was leagues ahead of all cookie cutter the WN adaptations and isekais in terms of imagination.

Fed-Kun's army
So this shit is like that Last Dungeon Boonies thing where the super-kind-polite-low-self esteem-cute-shota MC who doesn't aware of his own skill/power

Power Uploader
6 chapter out and i don't know yet if i like this series or not... it's all so strange, oh well... let's see how the story will evolve

so, I wonder what kind of village is the MC had? mining 7 km vertical, creating elixir porridge.
someone must have teaching him, right?

Yeh

I've been avoiding this manga because I absolutely hate the artstyle of that cover. Looks so ugly, especially the dude on the left (presumably MC). I'll try it now. Let's see how it goes

Edit: it seems that it's actually readable. The artstyle is so much better in black and white than in the cover art

This seems like the manga I've read before but I can't remember the title, where the little MC lives in a village where the villagers were all heroes i think the name of the village is Konron
the litte MC always belittle himself and doesn't have confidence, just like the MC of this manga, but absurdly do a fine job to wherever he goes, but to himself he's done no good.

So i think this MC is from that village too.

edit: found it https://mangadex.org/manga/23710/

This is probably the first manga I've seen where the cover art is worse than the actual art.

Ada

I think the wrong chapter has been uploaded, 5 and 6 are the same chapter!

Huh, it's one of those OP MC, but mentally challenged so he thinks he is shit and everyone take advantage of him.

Dex-chan lover
And another kick out manga! At least this got some smut potential seeing the author.

Aight, anyone remember a manga about some guy who has a second account in an hold items, but that accounts gets transported to another world so he wants to work as a berserker?

Any help would be appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread