Kangtawoo

Dex-chan lover
Well...I want more.

The mecha design is pretty old style, but the art quality more than makes it up for it.
Is even possible the author made it this way so that a future upgrade will feel a lot cooler.

Group Leader
heyho
fyi Kangtawoo was released only a few days ago. it should be updated every thursday on naver. i only picked it up bc i liked the art so far and bc it is in the same universe as Distant Sky. Let's hope this story gets good :)
edit: additionally info: it is a remake, originally published in the year 1976

The art so good at the same time the story is also interesting. I'm looking forward for the next chapter

I found this by chance, but I'm not disappointed and will wait with anticipation for the next chapter to release.

What the fuck ? Revival man,Terror man and Cavewoman are part of the same world ? wow, i wouldve never guessed that, its really suprising

So who pull all those bs universe out of their arse and cram them into one?

Is this not going to get updated anymore? This is good, I like it. I would like to read more of this.

Group Leader
@BegadBean the link to the raws is in the manga description on this site. Season 1 is finished. Season 2 should start soon.
Also it is being translated. The last update was just af few days ago. It just takes time.

Users who are viewing this thread