Kanna to Decchi - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Apprentice's Crisis

jak

Contributor
@Disagree - Eh. It's not even a real love triangle. There's no telling if he really likes her or is just messing with him. If he does, it's super one-sided because Kanna loves Kacchan and there's no chance of that changing.

Fed-Kun's army
that... was totally unnecessary imo...................... not to mention he's an ass lol

This guy is so ugh. He just thinks he is the shit with morals when he doesn't know Kacchan.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this isn't a triangle. Just a speed bump. But maybe dad will learn a little about being thankful for what he's got.

@Purplelibraryguy Exactly. I’m enjoying this since the dad is completely over his head with this. The main heroine won’t budge and neither will her boyfriend, but the father, however... lol

I do love the fact that the new guy seems to be a bit of a otaku despite his appearence lol

Dex-chan lover
Yea this is not a triangle at all. I think hes just having fun messing with them

soooo...kanna can go on a date with this obviously sus guy...but not kacchan..her boyfriend????

Kanna, you don’t actually have to go on a date with a guy you don’t like just because he won a duel about which you didn’t have any input...

Users who are viewing this thread