Kannou Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
so she is just nasty, at least explain her self for her actions to be justified and so the MC to understand
*this is just painful

Dex-chan lover
Well... Thank you for the chapter... but god damn is she being such a bitch >,> At this point I don't think I even fucking care if she really does have a good excuse or not (I mean even if they end up a couple ISH living together... I know an old couple like that, that aren't married and they go on trips yearly) That'd better than her being such a bitch and keep running away xd

@i_need_SMUUUT No shit xd she's been running far to long...

@nfzeta Even if that's it... She should explain herself clearly... >,> This wishy washy/running act has been going on far to long

Group Leader
Surprised to see some comments hating on her. I enjoyed the chapter without feeling any rage. Honestly, I think it's because I don't care if characters beat themselves up. It only annoys me when they inconvenience other characters -- which I don't think she's really doing

@Misiakk The setting, the dialogue(all of the guy's lines), her facial expressions. Just really liked the atmosphere the author created.

Aggregator gang
@GruntZone360 Its not really a wishy washy act, their previous interactions were more like that but I would still call them more slow banter than wishy washy. Right now she's being clear about her decision, and just not about her reasons.

"There's nowhere to run on a boat in the open water. Who knows what might happen?"
And you know she clearly can't refuse...because of the implication.

Dex-chan lover
If there's anything this proves, it's that the greatest barrier in their relationship is her immaturity. She holds on to the feelings for a failed marriage that, even in the scope of her own lifetime, was brief and uneventful and assumes that they can only ever be that way, and assumes that the failure was all her own even as she acknowledges every flaw that broke it down was out of her control. She's young, melodramatic, and shortsighted. Maybe too much for him. But his earnest and passionate pursuit of her makes me cheer them on in spite of that. I really like this manga, and I wouldn't mind an ending without them being together as long as she can reach a point where she can draw the curtains on her loveless marriage.

@kelabrasu
And you know she clearly can't refuse...because of the implication.
I fucking choked.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Wait what time period is this?! Bell bottom pants and disco?!

Aggregator gang
@xXPenisXx - We don't know what happened, so it really might have been her fault. Of course, it's equally possible that it wasn't. and that her ex said something that put the blame on her, and she believes it to this day. But is she really just immature? I woundn't be so fast in my judgement.

Most of the reason mizukaws reject him is it because she thought he is a married man with children right

Dex-chan lover
I said last time that I don't believe her when she said that she just want some casual fun with a married man with children.

I think, I'm starting to believe her. She's a bad woman.
And her previous marriage end up in a divorce because she NTR'd her former husband with a married man with children.

Shit, man! I don't like this one bit. 😔

f3gmzk.jpg

Well, at the very least, I'm glad he chose to leave his love unfulfilled rather than consummate it in such an empty and meaningless way. That would have been certain death to their romance whereas it is muddled in uncertain death at the moment.

I want more! Very heart wrenching but a very charming development. I'm in love all over again.

FTU

She consider herself a "bad person". I consider her as a very unreasonable and vexatious person right now.

The words she said during the boat ride, doesn't make any fucking sense at all. (I understand what she means, but this shit is just stupid)

Well, I wait and see what's gonna come out of this. Either way if something over exaggerating drama arise or something I don't like, I will just score this manga as (1/10) even whether the end's outcome is good or bad. I am very close just put it on-hold and wait until it finishes but I doubt it will finish soon. On the another hand, I feel like this kind of manga isn't something I consider very good to begin with. So I might aswell drop it. I'll think about it.

A good romance manga, I deem as my all time favorite is > Kore wa Koi no Hanashi. 10/10.

Aggregator gang
"I'm going to take her word for it and write her off. Toodles..." - A smart MC who isn't in this manga probably

Users who are viewing this thread