Kannou Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Aggregator gang
There is drama and DRAMA and this manga belongs to the latter. Thia is a very interesting manga not one of all the chapters it has till now has been bad. Keep it up!!!

Aggregator gang
I actually don't mind if he ends up with Kikue, she seems like a very likable character.

Dex-chan lover
@Pen3 I just don't think he's interested in her that way. She's a good woman but if he's not into her then what can he do?

Dex-chan lover
So, I guess they divorced because he was not paying attention to her or wasn't actually in love with her... makes me wonder why she agreed to marry him, then.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa! Whoa!
I-didnt-expect-that-coming.jpg

Aggregator gang
damn, this manga always makes me fired up for there next chapter, damn you author.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna know with whom did she cheat with? If she cheated at all. Because she didn't seem that experienced when she was in MC's home.

Double-page supporter
This manga is genuinely high art in a sea of mediocre romance manga. Motoi Yoshida is a god-level managaka when it comes to emotional investment in the characters.

Dex-chan lover
Saw this coming from the panel they introduced the younger guy. I hope this doesn't dissolve into cliche predictable melodrama.

Users who are viewing this thread