Kanojo ga Onii-chan ni Nattara Shitai 10 no Koto - Vol. 2 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
The family issue makes no sense rn. What kind of mom looks at their smiling kid and thinks "ew, I don't know you."

The family issue makes no sense rn. What kind of mom looks at their smiling kid and thinks "ew, I don't know you."
Did you forget that the entire reason the plot exists is that her mother is completely uninterested in being part of her life? This chapter in particular is meant to drive home how their estrangement is so great that mother doesn't know what their own kid is really like, and the kid would rather have their "fake" family around over their "real" one.

Dex-chan lover
Did you forget that the entire reason the plot exists is that her mother is completely uninterested in being part of her life? This chapter in particular is meant to drive home how their estrangement is so great that mother doesn't know what their own kid is really like, and the kid would rather have their "fake" family around over their "real" one.
I did forget...

Edit: while we're at it. Is there an explanation for why the 9 year old is the "mom?" Also why does the sister sexually harass the "brother" so much?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I did forget...

Edit: while we're at it. Is there an explanation for why the 9 year old is the "mom?" Also why does the sister sexually harass the "brother" so much?
Well the answer to that second part is probably that she just likes Nanase. But can’t seem to figure out how to face those feelings for real, so they just sublimate into the existing relationship framework that she built between them

Or it’s pseudo incest that the author added as bit

Or both!

Dex-chan lover
Well the answer to that second part is probably that she just likes Nanase. But can’t seem to figure out how to face those feelings for real, so they just sublimate into the existing relationship framework that she built between them

Or it’s pseudo incest that the author added as bit

Or both!
What I want to know is this kid into incest because of her desire for both love and family? That seems like something that should be addressed because that can't be healthy.

I wonder if she'll drop the family act with her "brother" if she learns to confront her feelings for her. This whole manga is kinda peculiar.

Edit: I hope the kid finds her peace but I'm not confident the author will actually talk about this stuff in depth

Dex-chan lover
Well, karin now feels a bit more like-able after this scene

Also, not much yuri going on, but the police and an elementary girl, mad one but well

Dex-chan lover
I would like to point out that,in the midst of all the drama,the blame of the fir tree on the other three was cleared,but I don't think Kairns' mother has been told who really brought the tree in.

And I don't think her body would withstand it.

Sad we had little time (chapters) to develop more the relationship with her Mother...

Users who are viewing this thread