Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Is Today a Good Day for an Outing?

Dex-chan lover
They're really cute together when they aren't focused on revenge. :hearts:

If they just decided to cut them off clean and started dating and BE HAPPY together, that would be the best revenge.

Dex-chan lover
7 chapters til the end? Axed or go read the LN nonesense..... geh

Dex-chan lover
So wild, I was literally just thinking about this series earlier today. Thanks for the TL!

Contributor
I guess his plan wasn't half bad at all, he was able to make her smile a lot, they learned more about each other and they both had fun. As a date, this is a qualified success in my book. Even though I thought he was annoying at times in this chapter (playing the indirect kiss blushing trope in particular, man I hated that especially because Touko didn't really mind), I gotta give credit for this. Forgetting about their cheating partners for a while, this chapter does well demonstrating that they have chemistry going on.

Hopefully there's more he can contribute to their revenge plotting next time since I think we're going back to that main plot point.

Dex-chan lover
WHO TF CARES ABOUT INDIRECT KISSES ANYMORE ???? EVEN IF YOU DO CARE, ISN'T IT A GOOD THING ? MAN WTF

Dex-chan lover
Even though I thought he was annoying at times in this chapter (playing the indirect kiss blushing trope in particular, man I hated that especially because Touko didn't really mind), I gotta give credit for this.
Really, everytime a main character have their love interest do something good for them I just want them to accept it for what it is and not fret over every little details (unless it's a drama/thriller kinda thing and they're over analyzing evidence).

I want them to have this kinda mentality:

To be honest, I'm surprised she even wanted me to do it
Doesn't really make sense
But, man, screw it

I ain't one to argue with a good thing
She could be my wife
That good?
The best thirty seconds of my life

Users who are viewing this thread