Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - What is your next plan?

Group Leader
I was like, "I am 100% sure i have read that chapter before" and indeed it was in my native language tho, french.
As for the translation, there is lot of error not sure how to call them ( grammar error ? ) often it's the wrong word used or missing 1/2 word in the sentence.
If u want to keep working on that series, maybe try to find someone to proofread.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
After reading the disclaimer, I really had to slow down on reading it since there were a bunch of grammatical errors especially if you are using translations from another language. It also doesn't help that there are Spanish translations on different pages like the incoming call from Karen. A bit more of proofreading would go a long way but I will say that the typesetting is good.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What happened to the art style, feels like the quality kinda dropped lmao

Also thanks for the chapter. Your translation could use a bit of work but it's still readable and didn't give Godzilla a stroke, I'm sure you'll improve over time so keep it up.

Group Leader
As y'all said I need a proofreader, please someone call me on discord 😔🙏 (if you want to be a translator I don't mind ♥️)

I have every page with me (I knew there was going to have errors), if you can help me I would appreciate, and I will edit the pages here.

(This is not being scanlated by me anymore, y'all won't suffer anymore)

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

Also no updates for the novel too I really curious for its next volume

Group Leader
As y'all said I need a proofreader, please someone call me on discord 😔🙏 (if you want to be a translator I don't mind ♥️)

I have every page with me (I knew there was going to have errors), if you can help me I would appreciate, and I will edit the pages here.

(This is not being scanlated by me anymore, y'all won't suffer anymore)
Did someone took the series or you are just not interested anymore ? If nobody is working on it I could probably do the chapter available in French if I find the raw. ( probably not at the same quality as the series I am doing rn, no full sfx & no full redraw ).

Group Leader
Did someone took the series or you are just not interested anymore ? If nobody is working on it I could probably do the chapter available in French if I find the raw. ( probably not at the same quality as the series I am doing rn, no full sfx & no full redraw ).
Someone called me on discord to get the series

Double-page supporter
Hey there may be grammar errors but as a native english speaker I was able to read it perfectly fine without slowing down, youre doing good translating my guy

Dex-chan lover
No matter how many times I see it, it really makes me sick to my stomach to see how people who cheat can so easily fake their feelings towards their partner... :sick:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation (I think you did fine despite the stray errors here and there. At the end of the day I understood everything well enough so I think that counts for something).

Users who are viewing this thread