Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu

Dex-chan lover
Hey you who is afraid to read this because of NTR. It's not as bad as the name make it sounds likes and it's a great story. Give it a try you won't regret it!

Thanks Flame Scans for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely hate NTR and cheating and I actually like this manga. As long as they don't start handing the cheaters W's to extend the revenge i think it will go good.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I have just read two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WEB NOVEL VERSIONS of this story. They deviate from each other after the big reveal. I am hella confused, but I'm going for the version that goes on longer. The shorter version is at ellomtl xyz and the other longer version is at noobchan xyz.

Dex-chan lover
How is this completed at only nine chapters. Absolutely not complete. No where near complete. Is no one translating or is the manga just completely cancelled.

this manga just suddenly dropped i was hoping for some good development of the manga hope this one come back to life

Dex-chan lover
this manga just suddenly dropped i was hoping for some good development of the manga hope this one come back to life
It's saying publication complete? Does that mean it's cancelled or just the raw ran to a conclusion to the story, and finished.

It's saying publication complete? Does that mean it's cancelled or just the raw ran to a conclusion to the story, and finished.
there's not really much news about the manga asides on the translated novel (can't really access it but i looked on the comments)
the translation of the novel stopped last year its worth of more than 50 translation of it

Dex-chan lover
This has a good premise. but the way they go about shit is kinda ridiculous. After looking up what happens in the LN and WN I don't think it's worth the time waiting to read this garbage.

Dex-chan lover
I dont really understand where this is going, why would they make the revealing set up for the ntr so damn long? And at the end those 2 will probably get married, have kids.. blah blah blah. How is this any different than a mid ah romance manga?

the latest chapter said about the continuation on October 12 so its not finished yet. they won't drop a good manga right away for no reason i think 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread