Kanojo, Hitomishirimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and Sumi's beautiful smile 😁

I really want this kazuya to go with the sumi route.

I was so eager for this chapter that I literally read the Spanish version while translating every speech bubble with Google Translate, LMAO! 🤣

Anyways, I was disappointed Sumi didn't remember Mami from earlier. Would've added some intrigue to future developments concerning Mami, whenever she pops back into the series.

Then again, maybe there's a possibility that the author will make her remember Mami later at a crucial moment.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, this series is unironically more interesting than the main one. Sumi's growth and experiences as a rental girlfriend is refreshing compared to the somewhat generic romance of Kanojo, Okarishimasu. Granted, you could say that without the main story existing, we wouldn't have Sumi's pov in the first place. Overall, I'd say this is the equivalent of the Gun Gale spin-off of SAO that focuses on another character.

Aggregator gang
Personally think this is better than the main series, Kazuya act more natural with Sumi than the rest of the girls (save for maybe Yaemori)

He acts normally in Sumiks presence but we all know how much of a horny knobhead he really is in his thoughts

Dex-chan lover
You know what... This is the main series for me and all the MC are the bg characters in the spin-off which is "Kanojo, Okarishimasu"

This series fixes all the things which I have problems with the main story which is unlikable characters. At least here, their unlike-ability is just a bg to how Sumi solves her problem.

Users who are viewing this thread