Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - Final Battle (5)

Fed-Kun's army
That was her big date plan A fan service show for her fans ? Sheesh if he does end up picking her then this is garbage

Dex-chan lover
Rika may be the gest girl, but...
Unless it ends here and we get 2 (maybe 3) endings, one Harem and one best girl, this story will be even more awkward to continue.

Dex-chan lover
Just painful. Put her out of her misery Naoya.
Also, at least 1 million people have been leering at her tits so maybe no thanks. :shamihuh:
That was her big date plan A fan service show for her fans ? Sheesh if he does end up picking her then this is garbage
yeah I don't even hate her but the whole shaking her tits for subs is amazing thing is stupid, I get that hardwork and determination reigns supreme in weeabooland but this is really pushing it. We need to do away with the 15 "final battle but for real this time" bullshit and get on with the shino "it went in" jokes.

Double-page supporter
i feel sorry for her considering how hard she try and put her best to be his only one girlfriend. But at this point the result is clear…

Dex-chan lover
What a tease this chapter was. A waste of time. I'm pretty sure this "arc" won't have any consequences at all. He'll choose the harem, and Mirika MIGHT disappear, but only for a while and then is status quo again.

The only arc I truly enjoyed was the "Her determination" arc, with best girl Shino. Please, I just want to return to normal gags or, if wishes come true, a "Saki gets her pretty girls harem" arc

Users who are viewing this thread