Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - Final Battle (5)

Contributor
inb4 some insane event out of nowhere interrupts Naoya's answer next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh, Hiroyuki-sensei. Way to end with a cliffhanger. I was genuinely screaming when I saw it ended before he replied.

Dex-chan lover
The only solution is to dump everyone and start living as a monk deep in the mountains, never to be seen again. Everyone would like that equally, therefore it's the good ending.

I'm only partly joking.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
It was just announced that Hiroyuki has started illustrations for the final chapter - so this really is the end.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, at least Mirika seems like she actually did challenging stuff (with cheesecake!) while being a high schooler.
It's kinda stupid, but what else the author gonna do, he has written himself into a corner by making Mirika stubborn about it... and I guess why "I want to solo the male main character" girls rarely exist in harem series, at least when played a bit more seriously when it comes to being romantically together.

There are really only four real ways for this to end:
  • Naoya with the three-girl harem and Mirika gets dumped. Most obvious, likely, and satisfying choice after all that happened. Blame yourself Mirika for being stubborn and/or being unlucky by being a romantic interest in a harem series.
  • They all get together, Mirika stops being stubborn about being the only girl. 2nd most likely what's gonna happen.
  • Mirika gets chosen somehow, dumping the three girls. Never gonna happen, and if it does it's literally wasting 3/4 of the whole series.
  • Naoya dumps them all because of guilt. Lol, nah. I'll actually be less mad with this than if Mirika becomes sole girl if it happens because of the audacity/stupidity of it.

the 2nd one but even better Naoya marries all four of them and THE END. he deserves it. dude have gone through hell the entire series but that's what you get when you have many girlfriends. 🗿

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the first one but even better Naoya marries all four of them and THE END. he deserves it. dude have gone through hell the entire series but that's what you get when you have many girlfriends. 🗿
That's literally my 2nd point.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, what if she probably knows it's a losing fight anyway so it's ok doing what she likes? And honestly, she might be better off doing her career rather than pursuing a guy in a harem
Ok but how does it make sense to go on a date with a boy your seriously trying to get with and you take him to a show where you’re shaking your tits for other dudes would you date a girl like that ?

I reallly thought she was going to tell the audience that she likes him. So that they’ll demand he go out with her.

What a tease this chapter was. A waste of time. I'm pretty sure this "arc" won't have any consequences at all. He'll choose the harem, and Mirika MIGHT disappear, but only for a while and then is status quo again.

The only arc I truly enjoyed was the "Her determination" arc, with best girl Shino. Please, I just want to return to normal gags or, if wishes come true, a "Saki gets her pretty girls harem" arc
I hope he doesn’t choose just her. You want a harem

Dex-chan lover
Ok but how does it make sense to go on a date with a boy your seriously trying to get with and you take him to a show where you’re shaking your tits for other dudes would you date a girl like that ?
Nope, I won't date anyone from a wish fulfillment manga series everyone is crazy in the story lol, but if we see the reality I think a narcissist girl is more grounded in reality than wishfulfillment girls willing to be in a harem. I mean we've seen tons of e-girl doing exactly that, but have we ever seen beautiful girls flocking mediocre boys in harem IRL? If you do what the MC do by two timing beautiful girls IRL what you get is scorn from them LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread