Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Hug Away

Dex-chan lover
Well. He kinda deserved that. He 8s a bit 9f an idiot. A pure idiot. But still an idiot.

Oh no bro, thats some shit fetish u got from ur ancestors thats straight up the one of the shittiest fetish u can get in ur life,but in this story where two timing or three timing is involved then its probably okay

Dex-chan lover
Well. Maybe is because you are also bi and Nagisa makes you horny...

You have a voyeurism fetish for sure tho.

Dex-chan lover
That was close. She was a few inches away from the NTR zone.

Group Leader
I mean... the way to avoid it is to just get into a threesome.

Dex-chan lover
Saki has been cucked from the very beginning.

This would all be fixed if all three of them just did things together.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You know, I've been thinking it for a long time but I've never seen a cucquean doujin. Literally ever. And I've seen quite a few.

@bcs I’ve only read one. Like where the girl was into it and not just being cheated on. It’s called “Please fuck my boyfriend” on tsumino

Dex-chan lover
Saki will awaken to her bi side at this rate and then they can have the three way.

Dex-chan lover
Given Saki's style as a comic relief character, I already assume she has a little bit of every popular fetish.

Ironically though, I can totally visualize a NTR scenario happening in this manga... Saki lets her imagination run wild and suddenly blurts out she wants see Naoya NTR'd, and then Naoya gets extremely determined to satisfy her suppressed desire, while saying that it'll be a purely physical relationship and not a romantic one... Well, there's zero chance the author will go there.

Users who are viewing this thread