Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - I’ll Use My Little Sister

Dex-chan lover
She just casually drugged him. We're closing to Aho Girl ridiculousness territory now.

Dex-chan lover
can i use your little sister too after your done?😋

Supporter
lol she's so dumb :D And that initial kidnap move is #effort. Love the absurdity.

Thanks for the TL

B2.jpg

as always, the banana saga continues

She drugged him, but she also rewarded him, which is a next level move to gain points (that half worked).

Dex-chan lover
Blonde girl: drugs MC and kidnaps him.
Me who haven't read this manga in few days: Ah, so we are back to the usuall stuff

Dex-chan lover
Man compared to the others it’s really gonna be way harder for her to join the harem huh? I genuinely think she should get the others on her side first then go for him! Btw the the sister combo is too much for my heart!

Dex-chan lover
Okay that lil sister is definitely just an excuse for the author to have a loli Mirika interacting with Naoya

Fed-Kun's army
lol I honestly love this MC. Naoya is honestly one of those MC that are so honest and so determined to his ideals. I really dig the fact that, he somewhat goes with the flow, but still has his ideals and values in place. I feel like this girl is in a hopeless situation at the moment, especially since after the hotspring event, Naoya is much closer to his waifus, so there is no way in hell he will change his mind right now. The only way for her to have some chance, is to really start as friends and gain his trust, since all this time she pretty much just been annoying to him. I do feel somewhat bad for her, but Saki and Hitomi are top tier and want their happiness more!

ez3

She is a criminal.

Also in pag 9 the anatomy of the sister is weird as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread