Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - I'll Live With You!

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read this series I have the same question, where are there parents? I know Naoya's are away or something but what about the girls? Their parents are really okay with them staying over a boy's house with no parental supervision whatsoever? Then I remember that this series is from the same author of Aho girl and I suspect that their parents are also not right in the head. End of rant. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Double-page supporter
the author is just trying his best to make us hate shino huh? shame. I had hopes she'll be the likable "normal" straight character but now she's just another crazy screaming lady

@Chocolat it'll basically be nisekoi 2.0 if that happens....which I'll be down for lol.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see Mirika again. Though at this point, rich girl has more of a chance than she does.

Fed-Kun's army
Maaaan Mirika is really creeping on Saki Saki for the best girl position. Her stubbornness is quite cute

Dex-chan lover
I can't stand this yellow-haired girl, but she brings in a nice imouto. Nice compensation, I guess.

Still with Team Shino though

Dex-chan lover
Best girl. I mean, I feel bad for her, and she's hilariously incompetent, but I respect the dedication, damn it!

Dex-chan lover
Shino and Mirika's Sister are two character that i can't hate, it is just impossible

Users who are viewing this thread