Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Get It Together!

mc is not dense.
friends telling him to directly kiss.
no misunderstanding.
"I-I can't kissed him"
but why? why would you do that?

48 chapters and the relationship has not moved at all, they're honest when they talk but it just feels fake because they're just turning around the problem again and again in every chapter, and its horrible to read the character talking about what's wrong in their shitty relationship (not the fact that he's two timing) but nothing's done and we're back at point zero every time...
I'm convinced the author doesn't know where he wants to go with this plot and is just dragging on this story...

I will drop this after this "firework event" if there's no real kiss and not some dumb "accidental" kiss, a real one you should be doing when you're with your GF/BF...

Dex-chan lover
You guys never fail to lighten up my Wednesdays.
Thank you translators!

Dex-chan lover
So much drama over a kiss. Just get it overwith so you don't feel so much pressure about it

Guess Saki was too stubborn and wanted the kiss to happen in the fireworks. Even if the mood was right, I can understand why she didn't kiss him since Nagisa and Shino were staring. I just hope Saki can get her chance.... but I have a feeling Mirika will appear in the festival chapters...

Group Leader
I wpn't be able to have my first kiss if there two other girl staring at me too. Ganba Saki-chan

Shino will definitely kiss him first, I can feel it, and I'll love every second of it.

Double-page supporter
is shino crying in the bg?

minase should've swooped in and stole it

Users who are viewing this thread