Kanojo ni Naru Hi Another - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
so dude with the apendix problem you know one of the more painful things was moving that much and resisting that much while a dude was laying on him dude is strong
also while this is like world thats 100% different from ours i wonder why everyone was rude to them like i feel as tho this is a manga thats kinda a lot sexist maybe its jsut me but i cant seem to like some parts they were writen like oh no its bad that the two dudes like each other then right when the mc comes out as a girl everyones ok with it it seems forced like when the weird braid girl got bullied for it
dislike all you want but im in 2024 and really i hope no one is this fucking homophobic or sexist nowadays
be whatever you want do whatever you want as long as you dont bother others whats the matter like all you want or hate all you want as long as you keep it to yourself and dont project it on others no one should have a problem
(THIS DOES NOT MEAN ITS OK TO FUCK ANIMALS THATS STILL BOTHERING OTHERS AND IT VERY MUCH AGAINST THE LAW)

also while this is like world thats 100% different from ours i wonder why everyone was rude to them like i feel as tho this is a manga thats kinda a lot sexist maybe its jsut me but i cant seem to like some parts they were writen like oh no its bad that the two dudes like each other then right when the mc comes out as a girl everyones ok with it it seems forced like when the weird braid girl got bullied for it
dislike all you want but im in 2024 and really i hope no one is this fucking homophobic or sexist nowadays
@AshenHalo This manga was released quite a while back, but even now there's still a stigma in Japan about that stuff, and not only in Japan but in the world. So yeah, even if it's 2024 you'll still find a lot of people that have an issue with it. In that sense, this manga is realistic in portraying that a lot of people are against their relationship if Sagara did not emerge.

Users who are viewing this thread