Kanojo ni Naru Hi

Dex-chan lover
Found this on another aggregator.
The credit page has a "Please don't upload to aggregators" note on it.
So that explains it.

Group Leader
You can read this once and again in a few months and wouldn’t get bored. A classic for sure

Lovely manga.
If only the MtF transition worked similarly irl...

I really hoped there where more anime like this , boku no girl isnt really my taste , and I am currently reading
I Am Worried That My Childhood Friend Is Too Cute! , it's super cute but it seems like gender bender where the MC's actually love each other and stuff is really rare

I really hate gender bender. They just doesn't feel natural to me and putting romance in same field makes it more awkward but not this manga.
I came across this manga by pure accident and I sincerely couldn't stop reading it. Author has done such a fantastic job by making the story so cute and wholesome that you genuinely care for their relationship and happiness.

Dex-chan lover
@IAMNOTRANA I'm glad you gave it a try then. I hate harem because most harem works are absolute shit in my opinion, but that doesn't mean everything is bad. Some are really well made. One example would be The World God Only Knows. But in everything else I felt that the harem was just a useless and bland part of the otherwise interesting story.

Anyway, I see harem tag and I don't even bother giving the description a read. I know there might be other good stuff out there, but honestly I don't have the heart to go through 999 bad ones to get to 1 good one. And I know how infuriating my actions might be to someone who actually likes harem. So I have a lot of respect for you guys who actually read things before passing a judgement on them and overlook your bias against it while reviewing it. I know even if I came to like something harem I'd still let my bias control some parts of my impression of it. I just hate it that much. But I know I'm in the wrong.

Anyway, this manga is my favourite gender bender manga of all time...and I've read basically every gender bender out there. But its actually my 2nd favourite gender bender story of all time. There is only one that tops this one and its a novel, Reborn as my Love Rival's Wife. If you're willing to I'd recommend giving that one a shot. Also its a hilarious novel, one of the funniest novels I've read on novelupdates. But the romance and the other somewhat serious parts pertaining to the effects of being gender bent and the matter of sexuality it manages to portray even through all the comedy is what truly sells it for me. Also the final chapters in the epilogue are some of the most heartwarming moments I've ever read.

Users who are viewing this thread