Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I see where he's coming from but this dude is going to fumble the best girl for nothing. The writing is good. I think all the characters are written pretty well, but I don't like MC at all. He's not a bad person or anything but this dude is so wrapped up in himself and how he thinks the people around him thinks that he forgot that people and feelings can change.

It's not even that I want him to be with Ayaka because she's the best girl. I just don't want to see her suffer this much of an L after what seems like years of holding off on her feelings to protect a balance she (seemingly) has decided she wanted to change for a long time ago. Obviously she's at fault too, here. Clearly clever enough to know MC is a fucking retard sometimes, and keeps playing coy; knowing he'll take it as playing. Girls gotta take the fuckin gloves off and get what she wants already. She's clearly the type.

Dex-chan lover
Unironically, I felt this chapter deeper than normal. It's so frustrating to have people assume you're dating someone of the opposite sex when all you are is just good friends, I totally understand where he's coming from in that situation. He isn't dense, he is aware of her attractiveness & the way he feels and is perceived.

Romance is so boring sometimes & situations like this is where peers push their own biases on the situation only further complicates it. Some ppl just want friends with nothing deeper than that.

Dex-chan lover
I understand the feeling of not going to confess to your friend because you're afraid you're gonna drifted apart if things didn't work out

Fear of loss is such a real, crippling emotion. I don't know how this story ends but this is the realistic shit. It's such a hard decision, especially at such a young age. But I think that we're at the point in the story where she's been so obvious for so long that it can't be possible that he doesn't see it. Now he just has to overcome the trauma of past mental blocks.

Double-page supporter
What is the point of romcom authors teasing and then torturing fans of a particular girl who will not win. Why show all this to rub it into the faces of all us ayakabros.

Doing all this just for him to get together with a bratty kouhai is just pain.

PS - thanks for the translation.
This image perfectly reflects my thoughts :kek:, you have gained a like, sir.

Dex-chan lover
Their predicament is actually quite well written. At this point any actual feelings coming across would probably break their friendship given the past stuff. So even if they both feel for one another that fear having lived thru it would be so detrimental.

Dex-chan lover
I just want high school Yuta to tell off the haters by the time this flashback's over. Dude needs to stick up for himself and his friend.

Aggregator gang
Sadly enough..
He wont going out with Ayaka, even though she's the best girl, the GOAT herself..

Aggregator gang
feels in this manga teaching peoples dont be cheating even doing harem X'D yea like mc feels wishy washy for searching his gf even thought its already in front of mc eyes, because time never going back........ dont know ending this manga if mc realized and getting fmc again or leave just yeaa bad or ordinary ending in the end mc just alone even fmc too yeaa just life goes their own way

Dex-chan lover
So many simps in here that want a toxic relationship. Ayaka strung him along constantly, never expresses herself openly and when MC gets into a serious relationship she puts herself close to MC to, subconsciously or consciously, ruin said relationship. Then when he gets back on his feet with the titular kohai, Ayaka proceeds to do it again. Ayaka is the kind of girl who is one step away from making you leave your wife just so you can watch her get fucked by some other random guy. MC wants her as a friend and she should respect that and stop interjecting herself in easily misunderstood situations that ruins his healthy relationships.

Double-page supporter
She really is the best its nearly always best girl that will never have a chance

Users who are viewing this thread