Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Ayaka is genuinely tha BEST, sad that she’s most likely to lose unless they catch us off guard with a 180

Dex-chan lover
So many simps in here that want a toxic relationship. Ayaka strung him along constantly, never expresses herself openly and when MC gets into a serious relationship she puts herself close to MC to, subconsciously or consciously, ruin said relationship. Then when he gets back on his feet with the titular kohai, Ayaka proceeds to do it again. Ayaka is the kind of girl who is one step away from making you leave your wife just so you can watch her get fucked by some other random guy. MC wants her as a friend and she should respect that and stop interjecting herself in easily misunderstood situations that ruins his healthy relationships.
Yup. If Ayaka wanted a relationship with MC all she had to do was tell him how she feels. Instead she plays games "what do you think of me?"

And she's still playing games. She alludes to having some beef with the other girl and doesn't elaborate, she expects him to be convenient and play the role of a boyfriend surrogate without actually making him her boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
So he isn’t oblivious at all. He just wants to keep what they have after she’s lost so many friends that she thought were friends.

It all makes SO much sense now why he doesn’t take her hints. It’s probably really damn hard to have an interest in someone but you don’t want to disappoint them
This chapter was a really necessary flashback.

Dex-chan lover
Shes going for the long term strat of being the last girl, she already lasted through one of his girlfriends, so she'll wait through the next.

Edit: Also agree with the toxic, its at the point where she needs to stop being coy.

Dex-chan lover
Ayaka is still the best girl for me.

Still hoping that the author would do an Ichigo 100% here where the girl at the title loses to the secondary girl.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Looking it at another angle, perhaps this is the author's way of telling "yeah, a guy and a girl can just be best friends and nothing more".

I'm inclined to buy it but god damn it still hurts to see.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao, I can't take the guys here seriously talking about Ayaka being the best girl 💩.

She had all the time and chances, but she wasted every single one of them until it was too late for her.

She was playing with him, even telling him how stupid she thinks getting confessed to by a friend is, but then asking him how he feels about her (Like, WTF) instead of just confessing her feelings herself & taking her chance.
She kept playing with him, but, well, she even said it herself: "I reaped what I sowed."

Glad she will be a losing heroine because I really hate people like her.
She is almost as bad as Natsukawa from "The Dreaming Boy is a Realist".

Dex-chan lover
Looking it at another angle, perhaps this is the author's way of telling "yeah, a guy and a girl can just be best friends and nothing more".

I'm inclined to buy it but god damn it still hurts to see.
But the girl obviously loves him though. She just has a retarded mindset and can't tell him.

Dex-chan lover
Ayakabros... we're gonna lose because our girl isn't the title character...
Worse, on My Anime List the two listed mains are Shinohara and Hasegawa while the two listed supportings are Aisaka and Mino.

Group Leader
I really don't get the simping for Ayaka calling her "best girl" when she's, knowingly or unknowingly, emotionally manipulating the MC. It's getting in the way of his other relationships. I think that the author is somehow going to tie it into how his ex never really talked to him after they broke up. Ayaka was on her shit instantly the first time they met after the breakup even though iirc they never really interacted before hand.

Contributor
Pretty sure all of those guys didn't actually want to be friends with Ayaka. They only befriended her because they wanted to get close enough to confess given she's the school's top beauty. The golden trophy GF most guys in school craved. Once they got rejected, the mask fell off and they all disappeared immediately without even trying to salvage anything about the so-called "friendship" with her. None returned to even say "OK, can we stay as friends?" because friendship wasn't what they wanted. I'm sure it stung Ayaka to feel this betrayal over and over losing people she thought were friends, one by one.

I can tell she fell for him at this point. Because he was the only guy to actually try to be friends with her with no ulterior motive. He wasn't in love with her back then and was clearly trying not to knowing what happened to those who did. I feel a bit angry and bitter feeling sure they won't be together even when they got along so well, but it's just fear and lack of proper communication keeping them apart.

I also feel sure both of them now are still afraid and gingerly trying to keep their "best friends" relationship from falling apart even though they have developed some feelings for each other. Ayaka in particular has let this pass for so long, even seeing him get a girlfriend, and then seeing him break up. Either of the two will have to bite the bullet to break this deadlock for an Ayaka end to happen, because at this rate they'll never be together.

Dex-chan lover
xUIi1RR.jpeg
G6I6xc1.jpeg
"Will you stay with me?"
'I want you to be with me.'

Mayu's eyes filled with tears.

Why are you giving me the words I want?

I burst into laughter.

Because Mayu is important to me. Because she is special to me.

Mayu Shinohara lowers the corners of her eyes.
She takes a step closer, stop, and then takes another step closer.
Their gazes crossed for a few seconds.

Mayu Shinohara raises her heels.

Under the Christmas tree, their lips meet.
At that moment, the world became ours alone.
If we are together now, we can overcome any difficulties.
The sound of a pipe organ echoes.
As if this is the chapel where we pledge our love.
As if this time should continue forever.

Translated by Google and Deepl.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
xUIi1RR.jpeg
G6I6xc1.jpeg
"Will you stay with me?"
'I want you to be with me.'

Mayu's eyes filled with tears.

Why are you giving me the words I want?

I burst into laughter.

Because Mayu is important to me. Because she is special to me.

Mayu Shinohara lowers the corners of her eyes.
She takes a step closer, stop, and then takes another step closer.
Their gazes crossed for a few seconds.

Mayu Shinohara raises her heels.

Under the Christmas tree, their lips meet.
At that moment, the world became ours alone.
If we are together now, we can overcome any difficulties.
The sound of a pipe organ echoes.
As if this is the chapel where we pledge our love.
As if this time should continue forever.

Translated by Google and Deepl.
Hah... Okay fuck this. Fuck this whole manga and the light novel....the whole idea that Ayaka liked him from all those years and he low key liked her as well but didn't make an advance for the most moronic reasons in existence just makes me want to puke. And not only that..
then he met a random bratty girl on Xmas who started throwing herself to him and he finally caved in and chose her ???? Over the girl that loved him all this time and understood him the best?
Srsly fuck this 1000 times over.

BTW massive massive thank you for actually showing this. Like you have no idea. This was the push I needed to drop this shit.

I would appreciate if you, or anyone else that read the novels, could spoil to me what exactly happened with Reina and the cheating situation only cause I am super curious. I am dropping this today and just wish to resolve that last query. So I'd appreciate the spoil /explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread