Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.5

Dex-chan lover
Cute and all, but no, you can't shake us. We will forever stand by the Ayaka side. Ayaka bros will stay strong

Contributor
All these montages about Mayu and Yuuta in this chapter should have been depicted more frequently throughout the series to achieve a delicate balance between her and Ayaka. You know the balance is achieved when there's shipping wars happening among readers because there's a roughly equal split between fans, but this is not the case in this story.

Unfortunately for Mayu there was a bit too much focus on Ayaka (to build her up as a believable love rival) that Ayaka quickly became the popular fan favorite, as the writing was coasting too much on Mayu's status as the titular poster girl for this series. Now she's playing catch-up with this extra chapter since I don't remember her being in a favorable situation with Yuuta recently.

That said, it's too late to sway me now. I'm all in for Team Ayaka.

Wait, she doesn't know if she likes him or not? Then what was she doing all those things for?

I thought for sure she already liked him. That's why she's doing this to get his attention, or is this her idea of how friends hang out?

Users who are viewing this thread