Kanojo no Imouto to Kiss wo Shita❤️ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Reunion x Sisters

Dex-chan lover
thank god info got out before things get complicated. That one friend is pretty stupid for telling him to keep the whole stepsis shtick a secret, that just opens up a potential for a lot of unnecessary misunderstandings. Better to hear it from the boyfriend than discover it and make her wonder why he'd keep it a secret. The whole "not make her worry" reasoning doesn't even make sense if their relationship is decent, in fact if she found out and he used that as a justification it'd only sound like a bullshit excuse.
The author gotta keep that around for an 'intense' chapter somewhere down the road. Otherwise, wasted potential for content.

Contributor
I didn't expect Shigure to transfer into Hiromichi's school.

Bless Haruka. She even said Hiromichi's her boyfriend! Destroy these misunderstandings before they can even begin. We're not out of the woods yet though until Haruka learns Hiromichi and Shigure are now stepsiblings.

I wanted to curse that friend for even suggesting he should hide it from Haruka. If he did this it would go in a direction I didn't want it to: Heisei-era romcom misunderstanding central, MC ends up running around lying and hiding stuff from the two sisters for no good reason.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god I was this close to wanting to punch his friend

Dex-chan lover
Hol up. Hooooooold up.

So this mom. Decided that she would send her daughter, to live with some random teenage boy, who's father she has only known for 3 months...

When her FUCKING DAD AND SISTER live in the same city????!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread