Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - To live by soothing and being soothed.

Dex-chan lover
Dude needs to fully commit. Literally has women throwing themselves at him. Japan really loves that NTR feel

Dex-chan lover
I don't think making each other feel insecure and fear they might get cheated on is the best way to start a relationship.

They may as well write out the main girl at this point, since she barely has anything to do with the story any more.

Dex-chan lover
@princeofcups
Agree, it was cute for a while, but now she is just being annoying. I personally hate the "easily jealous ___dere who is scared to commit, but needs to control the relationship to make sure he is open for when she feels like it" trope the most. I mean at least let the man have the other girl or just flat out be open about it. Harem is always an option in manga.

Same for him. Either fully commit to the one girl and stop all other advances or drop her ass for the one who actually is showing a lot of intrest who was more or less your ideal from the get go (iirc).

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe
it happens with everyone of Yumis work, she keeps trying to pull a Takahashi, but having a series spin its wheels so much is not good anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread