Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou

Contributor
Yep, i remember this art style, she is Chu Bra creator. Follow. <3

How can it show completed when the raws are currently up to 62?? Wish we could get some updates.

Eh, this type of stuff is for masochists. Holy shit are both main characters bad.

Fed-Kun's army
Donm527 - It’s the publication status, (completed publishing), not the translation status.

Near as I can tell, Nightow is uploading the latest chapters to the resurrected version of that other site, so maybe you're right. Weird since they were uploading stuff here up to a couple weeks ago.

Chapter 35 is on Nightow's site but their Bitly links are broken, so only their reader is working.

I feel like I've read the whole thing (translated) once upon a time... but I don't know from where? (Because mangaupdates doesn't log any translations for it before 2011)

Group Leader
What happened to the translations? If I can find the raws I can try to do something

Hello everyone, I am the main editor of nightow scans.
The editions are going to go faster, do not worry. Lately I have gone up in batoto because it is a web that I used for years but now I will upload things here.

Any questions let me know: D

Double-page supporter
Wow. This manga is kinda different than your usual cliche ecchi rom-com. MC ain't a beta male and actually is looking for opportunity to have sex while having the balls to say what's on his mind. Respect +1

Users who are viewing this thread