Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou

Double-page supporter
ahhhh.... a new refreshing loli from the country that made incest cool. looking for more of this absolute ero garbage, internet. thank you.

I call BS, she's not really a loli. her design is more like a petite woman. her figure as well as assets don't give off the loli vibes. which I kind of prefer tbh. petite girls are cute in a sexual manner, lolis are cute in a protecc manner

Is the author a pedo? Like seriously no one should feel aroused or be embarrassed with a 7th grader unless you are one. The high-school boys especially won't go for such thing. This comment is regarding the latest chapter 64.

@Siddj
Diving into the mind of an author is a long fruitless endeavor. You either read their works for what they are or move on to the next manga. I think this story has lasted way too long and has no direction going forward.

Read till chap 66... Just because I liked the GIRLS only.
Boys, dont take after this mc, such a guy with zero self confidence, he doesnt trust himself nor the girl he likes. Also he dont have any courage, the black haired girl (Akai's girl) said it all what is true to him in some chapter I dont remember, this guy isnt a man at all, just a simp, or not even a simp, because when the girls (Hayamine included!) go after him and WANT IT, he turns into a shy virgin.
Ah, I dont like NTR at all, but think if it story was with real life people, he would get ntred by the girls long ago, the patience the girls are having in this story (waiting for him) is just utopia, doesnt exist.

Users who are viewing this thread