Kanojo no Oshi ga Kirai - Ch. 2

I thought the friend was going to be a kind of rival, glad its not

Aggregator gang
The guy don't mind the girl going full blown otaku and is willing to accompany her to otaku event... She really should marry him since its next to impossible to find a person like that especially in real life.

Though, she should learn how to cherish him and the relationship properly.

I know this is a comedy but i can't help feeling bad for the poor boyfriend ;w; It's really cute how supportive he is, hopefully someday the girlfriend will realize how lucky she is to have him~

Thanks for translating!

bro shes a pretty dogshit gf lmao. Shes putting all her desires and not caring for him, while at the same time fawning over ficitonal men in front him. She should propose to him hes a god tier bf

Fed-Kun's army
it’s funny but she needs to redeem herself... flaking on plans like that is not considerate at all, even if you want to talk to ur friend, all u need to do is schedule properly... anyways i met a guy like this once and he was seriously sweet they will truly get invested in what u like just bc they like u ^^;; but u shld still do stuff they like and support them as well like forcing urself to watch soccer matches etc lol :3 thank u for the chap <3

ok but her boyfriend is too good to be true. i know she doubts at times but i hope she won't take him for granted. :< i believe it should always be give and take in a relationship

anyway, i like this series~

Aggregator gang
Sis, you don't just drop plans with your boyfriend like that. Please keep your promises with him. You can talk about your excitement another time, taking advantage of his understanding and kind nature ain't it. ( ◞‸◟ )

he's honestly too good for her. I would not have put up with my SO cancelling plans last-minute just to gab about weeb shit with someone else, and I'm saying that as a weeb

Users who are viewing this thread