Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru - Ch. 31.5

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this really is the year that romcoms are dieing. Or finishing if you want to be nice about it but all the same. One after another. I'm fairly certain after the current arc My dress up darling will probably end as well.

Dex-chan lover
Tomboy abs gf is my one desire, my ONE GOD DAMN DESIRE in any romance manga!!! WHY CANT YOU LET US BE HAPPY JAPAN?! Is this revenge for the nukes?! You're gonna taunt us with such a great combo and then yoink it away?!

Dex-chan lover
Here's to hoping the next chapter is longer and it ends with them finally going out and the other girl finding out the abs were real all along

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo it got axed.

Well not to be unexpected, with fan service and fetish specific manga like this one it's always a coin flip of it'll last years or weeks.

At least the author managed to spread the good word of abs

Double-page supporter
I'm not that surprised. Romance never really felt genuine with this one. MC so obsessed with her abs that he doesn't find the rest of her cute enough, kinda boring, author didn't develop MC enough.

Dex-chan lover
You expect it will happen?
Expect? Maybe, low chance, .10% Too much popular stuff to make horny versions of.

Desire? Sure. Even though the bar is low. The anatomy is a bit inaccurate. But dang if these characters weren't cute as hell. I desire to see them "get together," I'd settle for a happy ending, if not a steamy doujin seggsposition.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this really is the year that romcoms are dieing. Or finishing if you want to be nice about it but all the same. One after another. I'm fairly certain after the current arc My dress up darling will probably end as well.
I have faith the MDuD is cooking something. Current arc even has the the theme of communication. Things can resolve, even if they seem low in the moment.

Admittedly I want it to end well, because Gojo is my Husbando and Marin is my Waifu.

Users who are viewing this thread