Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Supporter
I know that this basically describes every chapter, yet still:
adult-neuron-stimulation-alzheimers-neurosicneces-public.jpg

Dex-chan lover
At least the "annoying classmate who thinks the worst and acts without listening to reason" cliché is easily resolved. These things can drag on for months...
Yeah I was so surprised when it was resolved in the second chapter she was in. This way the trope didn't have time to get annoying. I mean it could continue but with how this chapter plays out I am assuming it won't

Dex-chan lover
At least the "annoying classmate who thinks the worst and acts without listening to reason" cliché is easily resolved. These things can drag on for months...
I was just thinking the same thing when I read your post lol

Supporter
Yeah I was so surprised when it was resolved in the second chapter she was in. This way the trope didn't have time to get annoying. I mean it could continue but with how this chapter plays out I am assuming it won't
I also liked that he actually called her out on how her assumptions without even trying to actually gauge the situation was rude.
Yugioh_Uno_Reverse_Card.png

Dex-chan lover
I also liked that he actually called her out on how her assumptions without even trying to actually gauge the situation was rude.
We can only hope she gets character development, or she doesn't show up often.

Also we're all interested in the bunny girl

Users who are viewing this thread