Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
It would be interesting to see a rom-com where you have a similar dynamic between these two MCs, but one rejects the other enough that they say "ah, I was interested, but I guess you aren't, alright we're done".

I mean, if you keep pushing someone away and not accepting simple kindess such as this, eventually they're not coming back.

Dex-chan lover
It would be interesting to see a rom-com where you have a similar dynamic between these two MCs, but one rejects the other enough that they say "ah, I was interested, but I guess you aren't, alright we're done".

I mean, if you keep pushing someone away and not accepting simple kindess such as this, eventually they're not coming back.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/133724/Yumemiru_Danshi_wa_Genjitsushugisha is kinda like this. I find the manga a bit confusing though, but an anime adaptation is coming so let's see.

Dex-chan lover

Realistically that'd more than likely happen and I'm sure there are manga like that out there. I personally wouldn't read it though lol, the thought alone gives me a stomach ache.

Users who are viewing this thread