Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I don't think their feelings are invalid. I know they exist, but I also would like stories where the lead was a tad more composed. More college or older stories would be nice.
You might like Can You Keep a Secret? then, the main couple are pretty direct and the only tip-toeing is in regards to keeping their relationship a secret for the time being.

Dex-chan lover
It would be interesting to see a rom-com where you have a similar dynamic between these two MCs, but one rejects the other enough that they say "ah, I was interested, but I guess you aren't, alright we're done".

I mean, if you keep pushing someone away and not accepting simple kindess such as this, eventually they're not coming back.
Yeah, I'm starting to pray for the main girl in one of these to call the MC out for his distrust and cowardice, punch him in the face, and leave never to be seen again.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I don't think their feelings are invalid. I know they exist, but I also would like stories where the lead was a tad more composed. More college or older stories would be nice.
They exist lol just look more

Double-page supporter
he just refused this one little thing and y'all are making it seem like it's a big thing, she's the one trying to get close to him, if she gives up because of these inconveniences, why even try lol

Dex-chan lover
also would like stories where the lead was a tad more composed. More college or older stories would be nice.
Then why read a shonen romcon? There are plenty of Seinen and Josei romance mangas scanlated and available to read.

Dex-chan lover
You are letting the soaked girl alone to ride a train? L take bro.

Dex-chan lover
Then why read a shonen romcon? There are plenty of Seinen and Josei romance mangas scanlated and available to read.
The thing about this is, these feelings of mine are more of a recent thing. I was a friend of stories like this in the past. But as I got older, my taste changed. Sure I can go to Seinen and Josei but there are also some things that annoy me there. I don't have to like 100% of everything to have a good time. This story is still really cute and I will keep reading.

Dex-chan lover
he just refused this one little thing and y'all are making it seem like it's a big thing, she's the one trying to get close to him, if she gives up because of these inconveniences, why even try lol
This. Him refusing her this one time isn't at all an issue and Idk why one would feel like she'd start to lose interest in him just from this when she's spent a lot of time with him up to this point. One standalone time isn't going to be a dealbreaker for her.

It would be interesting to see a rom-com where you have a similar dynamic between these two MCs, but one rejects the other enough that they say "ah, I was interested, but I guess you aren't, alright we're done".

I mean, if you keep pushing someone away and not accepting simple kindess such as this, eventually they're not coming back.
That's not a really a romcom, though. That's more of a drama than anything. One of those where the MC mopes around constantly dejected about his lost first love until he half moves on.

Users who are viewing this thread