Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, her stare when she said "Do it"

Honestly I always dislike it when friend characters call the MCs delusional when they mention that they talk to/are close to someone popular, just seems so weird to me.

I really hope they aren't going for a love rival route with his female friend, I quite enjoy it when the MC can have female friends without it meaning anything

Supporter
Lmao, her stare when she said "Do it"

Honestly I always dislike it when friend characters call the MCs delusional when they mention that they talk to/are close to someone popular, just seems so weird to me.

I really hope they aren't going for a love rival route with his female friend, I quite enjoy it when the MC can have female friends without it meaning anything
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Shit. I like the other girl more.

(Remind me not to make a comment when I've just woken up)

Last edited:
Supporter
I personally believe the panel overhang is vital to the image.
image.png
Holy.. you right, it become less effective
I want to remove the noise but I should paint them white/transparent instead of black to emphasize overhang part better 🤦

Check the latter, it's better now 🥰

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That colored page was amazing.

Sonoya's deadpan face is hilarious. She definitely knows something that Tamiya won't admit. And the way she called what was happening delusional does have a hint of truth to it. He has been having of Natsuki.

On the other hand, Oka and Ooshima were so plain that we didn't even see their eyes. I'm interested in knowing more about them.

It seems Natsuki's happy that her lazing time with Tamiya won't be interrupted by anyone. And she wants to socialize with Tamiya as much as possible.

Page 5 seems kinda weird, were there people drawn out of the page? Also, I think for the last page, "Did I just feel a sense of intimidation?" reads better than "Did I just felt a sense of intimidation?"

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or did her bust size gradually increase as the chapters went along...
...Maybe the abs just distracted me to notice it...

Supporter
Holy.. you right, it become less effective
I want to remove the noise but I should paint them white/transparent instead of black to emphasize overhang part better 🤦

Check the latter, it's better now 🥰
Now you're thinking in three dimensions.

Is it just me or did her bust size gradually increase as the chapters went along...
...Maybe the abs just distracted me to notice it...
I'll be honest, from the start this has felt like one of those tutorial pages of "How to properly draw breasts" showing "this is not how they work."

The power of yandere... And bobs
What about Bob?

Users who are viewing this thread