Kanojo no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
I stg if she doesn't kick him to the curb, he doesn't deserve either girls

You deserve to be alone since you can't keep it in your pants my guy

Group Leader
Anyone actually curious to see what would happen if he chose Yoshioka after the break up? Would she break up with him too because he's no longer in a relationship?

Dex-chan lover
dumbass, just fuck the hot girl already and leave the flat chested one

god bless you TL
Now i am betting 3 ch till he cheats what about y'all?
100% he will cheat again, takeru is unsure of his self and hypocrite he actually love both of them, and also there something sus about yoshioka if you remember in chap 19 she said her goal is not to make them break up, in that point what is the meaning of that? Also she confessed to him she would be a better cheater not a better girlfriend in chap 69.

If kaori really accept him again in next volume, this is literally the dumbest love story i've ever read. Well what can i say the one who write the story is hentai artist what should i espect from that, if the story still continue the cycle will repeat again 100% hidaka will cheat again.

Fed-Kun's army
Please dont cheat, please dont cheat, please dont CHEAT I HATE NTR ! ~ (maybe a love triangle if all parties are ok ?)

Dex-chan lover
Because we can't et him be the one whom he actually love since how else can he cheat on the other girl, this is a cheating manga remember??

Dex-chan lover
If Yoshioka is not MC why she is on the Book cover.
Because the tiddy is the only reason any of us are here, that’s why. Like, kaori is great and all, but she’s not gonna sell nearly as many books as yoshioka’s ocean of cleavage.

Users who are viewing this thread