Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 290 - Outing With The Girlfriend (1)

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna comment before I read this: NTR kun gets dumped, and walks away. Cuck kun asks her to go shopping or eat or some bullshit, and she says yes. The next 3 chapters will be zany encounters during this not-a-date and we get the cringiest internal monologues yet. "Uuuuhg her cute little tushy is so kyuut next to me in this shitty diner LOUIS I'M COMING UUUAH"

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna comment before I read this: NTR kun gets dumped, and walks away. Cuck kun asks her to go shopping or eat or some bullshit, and she says yes. The next 3 chapters will be zany encounters during this not-a-date and we get the cringiest internal monologues yet. "Uuuuhg her cute little tushy is so kyuut next to me in this shitty diner LOUIS I'M COMING UUUAH"
you know what, I definitely gave him too much credit with him asking her out. Was pretty much correct so far though. I really hope I'm wrong and actual progress occurs :haa::haa::haa:

Group Leader
Somebody else wrote this. Not me. It's the ending of the manga.

Honestly what needs to happen right now is this:

Kazuya moves out and a few weeks pass so he decides to rent Mizuhara. She agrees and is happy thus decides to dress up little bit more girlfriend like for him. They agree like normal to meet at the station, only Kazuya does not show up. Minutes pass then an hour goes by. Mizuhara can’t reach him by phone or line so she tries to contact Mini, and everyone they know and no one answers. So she begins to worry more and more as she can’t contact someone. Her phone dies.

3 hours pass and no information on where he is…he still hasn’t shown up. So she starts to panic.

Flashback to Kazuya 3 hours earlier…he is getting ready to leave and looks better than normal (he wants to look good for her). He goes to buy her a gift for not seeing her for so long. He buys the perfect gift in his eyes and begins walking to the meeting place. Then quickly as he begins crossing the street he sees a car speeding to the cross walk, many people scatter and a little kid falls in the chaos. The mother and father are held back by the crowd so they don’t get hit by the car. Kazuya throws the little girl out of the way and is hit hard by the vehicle and is thrown a over the car and lands on the pavement. His phone broken - the case cracked. Bystanders frantically call for help.

Kazuya is transported to nearest medical facility and undergoes emergency surgery.

His family is called and friends find out from Mami and Kibe. Kibe informs everyone but no one can reach Mizuhara so they begin looking for her.

Mizuhara is worried and begins looking for him and visiting his common spots. Eventually, Ruka finds her and tells her what’s going on. She begins to flashback to her grandpa and her grandma and freezes. She pulls her hand from Ruka too frightened to visit him. Ruka pulls her and snaps her out of it. Mizuhara arrives at the hospital where Kazuya is still in surgery.

Everyone is worried about her. Grandma is more serious and remains the steady rock like Kazuya's mother told Mizuhara she was.

The surgery light comes off and the surgeon approaches and begins to explain the situation. Mizuhara fades behind the family and begins to walk away faster and faster. She sprints out of the hospital unable to bear with it. She begins to reminisce about her life before and since meeting Kazuya.

She finds a shrine and remembers what her grandpa told her and what she did during her grandpas accident.

She takes her shoes off and starts the 100 shrine visits.

Kibe, Mini-chan, Ruka are looking for her and running all over. Ruka comes around the corner by a store down the street and sees Mizuhara running up and down the stairs to the shrine. She does not approach and only watches. She remembers what Kazuya said before the Hawaiians trip and starts to realize she shouldn’t be selfish and end the relationship like Kazuya wanted to.

She waits and watches Mizuhara until she is done. She then approaches and starts to apologize and tells her that she needs to come back and be with him. They are fated to be together. Mizuhara teary eyed just nods and both begin their trek back to the hospital.

When Mizuhara arrives everyone swarms her except Grandma. Grandma tells everyone to give her space and simply hugs her. Telling her "It’s okay. My Grandson will be okay." while a tear falls from her face. She brings Mizuhara to Kazuya's room and tells her to go in. She then closes the door behind Mizuhara and lets no one disturb them.

There lifeless in the bed is Kazuya, bloodied bandages, casts, breathing tubes, slow steady heartbeat. Mizuhara breathes heavier and heavier and collapses to her knees next his bed and apologizes for not coming sooner. Everything she questioned and felt for Kazuya has boiled over into this moment. She explains how she feels for him and how she needs him. She wants him around. She declares her love to him but never says I love you.

Out in the hallway the family and little girl come to pay their respects and give thanks to Kazuya and his family. Grandma and the others break down when they hear what he did. The little girl and her parents wish to pray over him with Mizuhara and Grandma allows this.

Grandma opens the door for them and tells Mizuhara there are some people here for Kazuya.

The little girl takes hold of Mizuhara's hand and tells her that her boyfriend saved her. Her mom and dad give thanks and console Mizuhara. They pray and leave an offering on his bed side table and depart.

Mizuhara cries and cries and passes out from exhaustion.

3 days have passed and no change in his condition. He hasn’t woken up or shown any sign of improvement. The doctors begin to discuss letting him go. Mizuhara flashes back to her grandpa and immediately says no. We can’t let him go.

Grandma kicks everyone out and stays behind to talk to Mizuhara. She tells the story of how her husband passed. She was faced with a similar choice and couldn’t believe she had to make the choice. She had to do it alone and told Mizuhara she would be right here supporting her with whatever choice she made. She would not let her go in it alone.

Mizuhara hugs her and cries “Grandma!!”

Mizuhara for the next week, is there day and night with Kazuya. Tending to him and refuses to give up on him. His vitals never changing. His injuries slowly healing. The doctors tell her his status and suggest letting him go.

She refuses and remembers when he never gave up on her and she doesn’t want to either in his most crucial moments. As the month goes on, everyone one by one pays a visit and says their goodbyes to Kazuya. Mizuhara respected their feelings and did not protest. Ruka comes in and says her goodbyes and before she leaves she says “Kazuya…we are over, so wake up and marry your rental girlfriend already” smiles and laughs. Mizuhara laughs and smiles and says thank you.

Kazuya inside his mind has been having one of those life before your eyes journey. He comes to an open meadow filled with 3 people whose smiles he can only see.

Eventually, as he has walked through the meadow and reflected on his journey the smiles become faces and those faces have names.

Grandma Sayuri
Mizuhara Grandpa
Mizuhara Mother

All of them begin to thank him for what he has done for Mizuhara. Sayuri told him she knew of the rental job and never told Mizuhara about it because she smiled and looked happy.

Grandpa gave him some advice and where the best places to bring rocks back from are.

Her mother says thank you and tells him he should not come here and needs to go back to Mizuhara.

Kazuya breaks down and thanks them for their blessing. He begins to walk back through the meadow.

Meanwhile…few more days pass. One day late at night his heart gives out. Doctors and nurses scramble to bring him back. Mizuhara frightened watches helplessly on as they try revive him. Grandma Nagomi comes in and scolds Kazuya and tells him he needs to wake up or she will haunt him in the afterlife.

Heart is still flatline.

Doctors begin to stop and prepare to call time of death.

Kazuya sees an opening in the horizon which is Mizuhara face crying and panicked. He begins to sprint toward this to get back to her.

Mizuhara approaches Kazuya and starts professing her love to him. She screams she loves him and wants to go back to all their date spots and how she is quitting rental girlfriend to be with him. She starts to punch his chest to wake him up. Begging him to wake up. Kazuya sprinting and getting closer and closer. Hearing her pain gives him strength to get to her. He wants to make her not cry anymore he wants to marry her. He wants to be there for her. Mizuhara begs and begs and begs her grand parents to let him come back. Kazuya so close now he is surrounded by the opening and is almost there. Mizuhara grabs his cheeks and gives herself to him and kisses him with all her love and passion she has built up for him. Kazuya blinded by the white light as he gets to the window. Few seconds go by and his arms wrap around Mizuhara and embraces her and kisses her.

His heart beat is back and he wakes up all blushing and both of them stare into each other eyes and just tell each other “I love you”

The next few weeks the doctors continue to monitor him as he gets better slowly. Mizhuara continues to be with him a majority of her available time. She is there with him through his recovery until he can leave the hospital. Kazuya family shows up for a surprise visit to see how he is doing.

Over the past few weeks Mizuhara and Kazuya have gotten extremely close, and have decided to come clean about when their relationship started truthfully.

Mizuhara and Kazuya (now able to sit up) begin to explain that their relationship started when he woke up and the kiss in Hawaiians was a cover and the lie they started to date before Sayuri passing. Kazuya explains his out of body experience and how he spoke to Grandma Sayuri, Mizuhara Grandpa, and Mizuhara Mother. He explained that Sayuri knew of her rental job and how he received their blessing.

Grandma Nagomi just replied with "You lied just now."

Mizuhara and Kazuya have a puzzled look on their face and insist everything is the truth.

Grandma Nagomi explains, "I knew it was a lie, but for the benefit of the family I let it slide; however, the lie is the fact that you did not believe you were dating until few weeks ago."

Grandma Nagomi explained further as to why this is the case and how they were lying to each other and themselves about their situation.
She explained, "All Sayuri and myself were there for was support and understanding. Sayuri told me about the rental girlfriend thing too, but I knew you two were only lying to each other when you were together. You two only delayed each other's happiness by considering other's feelings first. You were noble and boneheaded at the same time. I only played along with the situation by Mami...honestly who drops their unlocked phone on the one thing known to cause a stir? She is a good girl, and she already earnestly apologized for it when I confronted her on it."

Grandma Nagomi ended with a light hearted lecture, "Your first act as an "official" couple is to come clean to your family and risk corrupting your image in our eyes. It was very risky, and yet noble to tell the truth to those of whom you have lied to since meeting each other. Now you two have cleansed yourselves of these lies, your next step is to purify your soul. You two will have to continue to strive as the noble couple and live your life based on truths and not lies."

With that Kazuya's mother and father smiled and just said "Thank you for being such a good son. You are our pride and joy."

Kazuya tears up and cries and states his love for his family. Mizhuara holds his hand firm and thanks his family for accepting her for who she and what she has done.

They all just look at her and tell her, "You have Kazuya to deal with, so its the least we can do."

Laughter and smiles erupt from the room. Grandma Nagomi and the rest depart.

The hour is late, and Mizuhara is thinking of leaving, but for some reason Kazuya asks her to stay.

Kazuya, "I am in good enough health, I am fine right now. How about you sleep next to me tonight."

Kazuya and Mizuhara both beet red and a silence falls on the room...

Kazuya erupts "Ah I am sorry too soon. forget I sai---"
Mizuhara interrupts, "I would like that."

She climbs into his hospital bed and both of them drift off to sleep.

Season/ARC - OVER

Final Season/ARC would be the aftermath and would be them being a couple and seeing how their story develops as we wrap up the other story lines (Umi. Mami, Kibe, Yoko)

Potential relationships from my perspective:

Kibe + Mami

Kuri + Ruka

Yoko + Sasa-pai

Kawanaka + Film Club Director Guy

Users who are viewing this thread