Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 295 - The Children And The Girlfriend (4)

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice! Chizuru has finally had some sort of feeling for Kazuya and its only taken checks notes 295 chapters...

Supporter
Chapter 558: They get engaged. Simpzuya spends most of the chapter fantasizing about "accidentally" touching her fingers while putting on the ring, then faints when he does.
Chapter 932: She kisses him. He spends the rest of the chapter agonizing over how depraved he is for letting her do so.
Chapter 1283: She gets tired of all his mooning and fantasizing, and admits she's been banging Umi since Simpzuya still faints when he touches her. He spends the next three chapters imagining it and fapping to it.

Dex-chan lover
this series wouldve been more amazing to read without Kazuya's perverted internal monologue and letting him be just a normal human being.

Dex-chan lover
what the FUCK is wrong with chizurus baby ah head in the cover page
I thought that too. Everyone in these comments bemoaning the plot as usual, but that's some weird proportions on that (presumably) kid-Chizuru on the cover page and most besides you have skimmed over that...

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand why the mangaka has to ruin what would be a great chapter with excessive Kazuya thoughts.

It should be a simple one, 2 pages max:
  1. Oh no she fell asleep with the kids, what would she want me to do.
  2. She looks so pretty and peaceful like this. I wish I could snuggle and sleep with her.
  3. * Sees blanket. Ah, I guess I will just let her sleep more comfortably, she must be tired.
  4. The end.
That would be relatable to all the horny/lonely teens and college students, while not ruining his good traits he would later show in the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 558: They get engaged. Simpzuya spends most of the chapter fantasizing about "accidentally" touching her fingers while putting on the ring, then faints when he does.
Chapter 932: She kisses him. He spends the rest of the chapter agonizing over how depraved he is for letting her do so.
Chapter 1283: She gets tired of all his mooning and fantasizing, and admits she's been banging Umi since Simpzuya still faints when he touches her. He spends the next three chapters imagining it and fapping to it.
I hated reading this so much... And now I am scared it's actually going to happen.

When will this seemingly eternal glimpse into the brimstone landscape of purgatories maw finally come to a close? Please truck-kun, end this man here and now so that our sacred ideals are held true. Murder or cuck this MC, there is no in between now.

Dex-chan lover
:angery:

Dex-chan lover
We should've seen this side of him like 100 chapters ago, instead of him being a cringy horndog all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Stay tuned for the next chapter where he says something stupid! And then we move on to a new arc and start the whole progression process over again. This series gonna have more chapters than one piece has episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread