Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 298 - The Girlfriend And Body Touch

Dex-chan lover
Did not read.

(Kazuya fails at showering. Chizuru called him out on his unnecessary bullshit, but didn't make a big deal out of a nothing burger either, what he consistently fails to do too. Another empty chapter based on the MC being useless, you love to see it)

with a title like "body touch" and the implied build up of the staring and kazuya being good with children, I was hoping for a more interesting development than her just poking him for a moment

Dex-chan lover
How's is this garbage selling well enough to avoid axing? How are Japanese people tolerating this terrible, trashy writing??? Why do I keep coming back to this dumpster fire???

Well I know the answer the last one but can somebody please explain the other two??

Dex-chan lover
Unless you're a ****ing bear or something, why the hell would anyone use shampoo for their whole body?
And even then, do you really want your chest hair, your armpits or your crotch to be smooth and shiny or something?

The fuck. :dogkek:

And his excuse is that he is too lazy... Too lazy to what exactly? Pick a different bottle that is at the same distance than the shampoo? :shamihuh: I mean, I'm a lazy fuck, but this guy is just inconsistent.

Dex-chan lover
How's is this garbage selling well enough to avoid axing? How are Japanese people tolerating this terrible, trashy writing???
I would like to know as well. There's no way I would pay to read this kind of shit. If you find out, let me know, please.

Good luck, soldier. :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Please spoil. Need to know...
Kazucuck is doing the laundry and he finds that Lady Chorizo has left a lacy bra in the washing machine by accident. of course he spazzes out like he's never seen a bra before and he proceeds to hide it when she walks in, only for Lady Chorizo to find out about it later. I can't read japanese, but that's what it looks like.

Dex-chan lover
Kazucuck is doing the laundry and he finds that Lady Chorizo has left a lacy bra in the washing machine by accident. of course he spazzes out like he's never seen a bra before and he proceeds to hide it when she walks in, only for Lady Chorizo to find out about it later. I can't read japanese, but that's what it looks like.

Damn... In normal rom-com that would actually be a funny/cute moment. But for Reiji standards? This is very close to full reset... Like this is literally going to be used as a nail in the coffin that is "her investigation about her feelings for Kazucuck.

So by my estimations by chapter 300 this farce of cohabitation will end negatively and then we will regress to her not wanting to be around him or not knowing what she feels and him being the usual cuck until he redeems himself with that one action that will bring us to this same exact point...

F*ck u Reiji..

Users who are viewing this thread