Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 12 Ch. 98 - What I can do with my Girlfriend 7

Dex-chan lover
Damn man... sumi best girl now, but I don't think she stands a chance... fuuuuuccck.

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie, the delivery was powerful, even without photos of Chizuru, I can still feel the emotion. I like this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Actually pretty decent chapter, good hit in the feels

(God, please just let Sumi be happy by the end of this story)

Dex-chan lover
See the author is perfectly capable of writing chapters like these, the protagonist's design this whole series is just too cynical from him

It would have been better if Sumi doesn't have any romantic feeling for Kazuya imo, that way her position would be much more solidified in the series

Double-page supporter
She can't win, She can't win, She can't win... Imma lay down and cry.

Dex-chan lover
@YosepRA I once read a crossdressing manga with a girl who came in halfway through. She was compatible with the MC and there was a better relationship there than with the heroine. There was developments between them and things actually progressed. When the time came and the heroine fucking went for it, the MC gave her the L and gave the W to the new girl who came in halfway through. It happened once, and god damn it I have faith that it will happen again someday, and that day might fucking come to this shitty fucking manga! Don't give up hope and cheer for her, and hope to fucking god she goes beyond and grabs the W!

Dex-chan lover
Mizuhara, let him go! He's just a normal guy hopelessly crushing on a cheerleader! Stop fucking taking his money!

I didnt feel any sad

sumi best girl

but sumi cant win because she is the last girl to be introduced

Fuck you author

Users who are viewing this thread