Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 12 Ch. 98 - What I can do with my Girlfriend 7

Dex-chan lover
@Umutowski Not sure, but I'm fairly certain that the title was something along the lines of "The boy who cried wolf tells a lie again" or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Sumi is too pure.. Sumi is an angel.. Let her have the best life in this tragic manga, please, author.. and thank you for this chapter.

Can we please get Sumi out of this absolute dumpster fire she deserves a lot better

I know Kazuya is a dumpster fire mc but if he doesn't pick Sumi in the end I hope he suffers for the rest of his life lol.

As much as I like the art style, the author really needs to pay attention to the characters' proportions in some of these scenes. The double page shot of Kazuya and Sumi makes it look like they have dwarfism. This isn't the first time I've noticed these bad details either.

Its not that you share feeligs is just that you het contaminated by them even if you dont want to

we all know who's gonna win but I swear if Sumi isn't happy at the end there will be actions that cannot be prevented

and by that I mean I'm gonna cry like a 2 year old girl who just lost her favorite teddy bear at a park

@Umutowski
@Dragonbolt03

In case either of you or anyone else needs confirmation, searching up "The boy who cried wolf tells a lie again" leads to "Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru" on here and it is absolutely fantastic. Thank you for pointing to it. I wasn't expecting a cross dressing romcom to be so wholesome but it was one hell of a palette cleanser.

Users who are viewing this thread