Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 122 - The Girlfriend, and Room 204 2

Group Leader
How come page 16 differs so much in both versions? Is it just a different interpretation of the context?
I'm just curious, not trying to point fingers

Aggregator gang
Bruh, best wingman ever? She is up there for sure.
Just admit it already.

Ok, so I was suspicious about it at first, but now I’m certain. The reason why the author added that cosplayer girl in the story is too further the relationship between them too as well as to highlight certain aspects in their relationship which might have been clear to us, but not to the characters themselves. She also serves as an intermediary to the two.

and here I thought the MC is as dense as a super massive black hole. Turns out, Mizuhara's density is also such, that if the two were to collide, it would surely release enough energy to wipe out the entire universe, causing another big bang cycle or something like that. Incredible.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? I hope she never realizes that she actually loves him and the MC gets shot down till the end. I hope that he realizes that there are other girls who are better for him. I hope that this just fucking stops with this shit dense heroine

booo, the mangaka can't put ruka through hell just for Mizuhara to get with the mc.

Dex-chan lover
Chizuru... do you really, in god's name, think that people would even take the single second to read that goddamn important yet waste of cache called Terms and Conditions?

We're all guilty of not reading a byte out of it, don't even deny.

Honestly chizuru was my favorite character from the start and I hated the mc but the mc has put way too many hints out there. I hope the mc doesn’t end up with chizuru hear me out SHE doesn’t deserve him I’d rather see sumi be endgame because obviously chizuru is dense as fuck

Dex-chan lover
So TL;DR the author created this neighbor girl just to speed up their relationship? bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread