Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 285 - The Girlfriend And Recreation (2)

Dex-chan lover
You know, I swing by this manga every few months just to see how pathetic the MC is... It never disappoints.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if you're talking about my chapters but I got a proofreader and he's been doing god's work on my translations for a while now.
TBH I don't remember, and didn't search because the last thing I'd want is to put down the hard work all of you guys do!

Dropped it a long time ago around chapters 160-170.
Did anything new happen since there?
Unless my (and many others') giving up on the manga itself counts, I'm afraid not lol

Dex-chan lover
I can pinpoint the exact moment this devolved into this cuck domination fantasy: right at the end of the kickstarter movie arc, after chorizo cries in the park, Kazuya holds himself back from holding her as she cries against his chest and turns permanently into cuckzuya
Nah, it was somewhere around that resort arc. He lost almost all of his character development from there on

Please buy my forthcoming doujinshi "Yaemori's Marionettes of Shame" at this year's winter comiket 🙏🙇‍♂️

I like how we actually went into Mizuhara's head when she was thinking about the game. We need more of that.
It's probably why people are tired of this series since we always hear what Kazuya thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread