Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 284 - The Girlfriend And Recreation (1)

Dex-chan lover
I was mostly joking when I said Reiji might think of himself as the Fukumoto of romcom. But now I am not so sure if it was just a joke anymore.

Double-page supporter
Trainwreck as this manga is, the Kaiji reference was pretty good, ha

Did anyone else find the notes extremely distracting? Can't we keep them serious instead of childish banter?

Group Leader
TL Notes aren't your comment section. So please don't do the lame comments on empty space between panels.

You guys ever read i''s? They had this same exact same arc, only the guys were super lecherous and wanted to trick girls into rubbing against them and getting naked and had devised this step by step plan that kept escalating to the point they could get it on. This is like that but with a cuck with 0 testosterone who needs to be dragged by the nose by mini Chan to even get this far and even then he's always frowning and looking scared of chorizo. Ffs he didn't even come up with this plan, he's such an irritating repressed pussy. The overarching arc on this stupid Manga is literally telling chorizo hes in love with her and submitting himself for indefinite review with 0 initiative. Real women hate that shit
I read i''s. I remember that, I love that manga

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't criticize the group for their cringe translation notes, I don't see anyone else translating it and they do it for free so they could draw dicks all over Kazuya and I wouldn't bat an eye

Users who are viewing this thread