Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 306 - The Girlfriend And That Time (3)

Dex-chan lover
I’m pretty sure we’re reaching the end of the whole cohabitation arc. I think Kazuya’s getting more and more confident in his thinking and actions. He isn’t running around in as many circles as before, remains to be seen if it stays this way.
He knows when his thinking started to be like of an incel and consciously try not to think like that.

Dex-chan lover
If the author has to to reach that deep into the the trick chest to string the story along, it should be self-evident what the state of this manga has reached. Yes that was pretty well drawn and contributed to the mood. So it actually was not half bad. However sadly this will not dig out of a hole with just more cute art. And especially not when random alien are drawn into the panels for no reason.
Personally I thought it was cute, it simbolized how awkward the situation and topic are to him while having Yaemori reacting to the alien just means she understand his feeling but just leave him be.

We all know nobody like watching a dude moping around on the floor for a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not reading the manga lately, but i bet fits in any moment...
86tp4j.jpg

Double-page supporter
Personally I thought it was cute, it simbolized how awkward the situation and topic are to him while having Yaemori reacting to the alien just means she understand his feeling but just leave him be.
I don't deny it is cute. That wasn't a half bad chapter. But it just plays on strings to get readers invested. The story telling about a girl having her periode is far from any good. We ARE talking about "grown" up university students. Not 5th graders that had no biology lesson of "modern education".

We all know nobody like watching a dude moping around on the floor for a chapter.
if only it was one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Someday if I get really really bored, I might take this manga, and cut out 90% of the Kazuya monologs. Just distill it to the actions.

And then this manga could actually be pretty decent/good. As well as far shorter.

I would give Kazuya a win this chapter for being a good fella, but his thoughts ruined the moment.

Dex-chan lover
I don't deny it is cute. That wasn't a half bad chapter. But it just plays on strings to get readers invested. The story telling about a girl having her periode is far from any good. We ARE talking about "grown" up university students. Not 5th graders that had no biology lesson of "modern education".

if only it was one chapter.
Im not sure being concerned about it got anything to do about age.
Menstruation is proven to objectively hampers women's productivity at work, especially for those that have it pretty heavy on some days. Heck there's some talk about de-stigmatizing taking a leave from work because of one (most just took sick leave and not state the reason), despite it being a biological, normal thing to happen to women and it took place in majority of their life.

How seldom fiction ever show things about it even is just one of the example why people just doesn't like to talk about it.

Dex-chan lover
This is what 300 chapters of pure NOTHING does to your brain
I stand by my assertion: If Chizuru ever farts, Simpzuya will have a seizure (because he won't be able to believe that it came from THE MOST PERFECT GIRL EVER OH MY GOD I'M IN HEAVEN TO BE IN HER PRESENCE SHE'S SO PERFECT IF I COULD EVER SMELL HER BUMHOLE I WOULD JUST DIE OF HAPPINESS IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL IT SMELLS JUST LIKE CHERRY BLOSSOMS). :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
page 4 :
  • wimpy simp : THE PORRIDGE , I BROUGHT YOU SOME .
  • main female : YOU STUPID TRASHY WIMPY SIMP . dont yell in my ears when im sleeping . you want to give me a heart-attack ?

page 5 :
- simp : SHE RISES UP VERY SLOWLY ? OMG OMG . AAAHHH . GAAAAHHH . WHAT A BIG SHOCK FOR ME . WHAT A BIG SURPRISE .

page 8 :
  • female : YOU STUPID TRASHY WIMPY SIMP . DONT STARE AT ME WHEN IM EATING . it is creepy . it is uncomfortable . .... btw , the porridge is delicious . what is your secret ingredient ?
  • simp : well , i putted a lot of my $emen in the porridge , lol .

page 9 :
- female : can i just ask you 1 more thing ? i know that right now , the time is 1 AM , but you are my slave , and here is my order : pay a taxi , and go to this store across the city , and buy me some chocolates that cost 100,000 yen .

page 10 :
  • female : did they have it ?
  • simp : yeah . it was at the end of the 2nd aisle . it was on the bottom shelf . it was between some cakes and some gums . they had 69 chocolates left . the address of the store is number 69 , on 69th street , 69th district , 69th city , lol , sixty-nine . and blah blah blah .....
  • female : too much informations , you trash , shut yor mouth . i love the taste of 500-yen-coin chocolates , and i also love the taste of real money , like the 10,000-yen papers .

last pages :
- main female : WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN FRONT OF MY BED-ROOM ? are you listening to the sounds that i make in my room ? and because cosplay girl is not here , we are alone in the house . and what are these sticky "liquids" on the floor ? did you just cum all over the floor outside my bed-room ? im calling the cops to arrest you .

is he sleeping ? or did he suddenly just drop dead ? i hope he is dead , lol .

now i get it : to me , their "relationship" looks like the relationship between a goddess and her loyal pet dog . god and dog , lol pun .

- simp : "the goddess" is fighting her period , so i will sleep on the cold , hard , dirty floor , outside her door , just like a dog , so when she calls me , i can run inside her room quickly .

and she is just fighting her period , but simp acts like she is fighting cancer , or SIDA AIDS HIV : " maybe this is her last night in this mortal world . maybe tomorrow , she will never wake up again . i will stay awake all night long , to watch over her . "

Dex-chan lover
How many times does this manga chapter ended up with Chizuru saying "dummy" under her breath at the end of the chapter? And how many times does she actually blushed in the entire manga?

Users who are viewing this thread