Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 300 - The Girlfriend And Cards

Dex-chan lover
Is this arc longer than the resort arc?
Actually, if I think about it. You are right!

The "resort" arc started around Ch. 188 and ends by Ch. 231, which means that it lasted for 44 chapters!

While this "living together" arc started near the end of Ch. 254 and is still ongoing. Which makes it 46 chapters as of now.
And I am pretty sure, this will go on longer :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the grandma to reveal Kazuya was castrated as a child to explain his door mat personality

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did he just came middle way when page 19-20 was written 😂? Why Suddenly Kazuya feels kinda different when the chapter nearly end? Oh maybe he also he worked on his another manga and mixed up their personality..

Dex-chan lover
As has been mentioned, yet another opportunity for some sort of significant occurrence, that will most likely be wasted. I think its not even the pacing that bothers me, as I've read and am reading some VERY "slow" manga. I find its more the incessant tiptoeing right up to something happening, then hitting the reset button. Its not even filler, its scenarios that at one point could easily be genuine. Hence why I refer to this one as having become very rinse repeat, versus merely slow. Its almost more meaningful to read as a lesson on how to stall a plot than it is for entertainment sake. Curse my neurotic need for answers and conclusions.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, if I think about it. You are right!

The "resort" arc started around Ch. 188 and ends by Ch. 231, which means that it lasted for 44 chapters!

While this "living together" arc started near the end of Ch. 254 and is still ongoing. Which makes it 46 chapters as of now.
And I am pretty sure, this will go on longer :shamihuh:
Hard to believe it is even the same series as the paradise arc

I dropped this after the pool arc and I am here to remind yall to do the same to save yourself from the suffering because this author REFUSES to let go of Mizuhara

Dex-chan lover
300 chapters and we still have the multi-page weird fucking gushing over her neck and skin and whatnot. Someone needs to get Reiji to talk to a therapist or smth.
It's so not healthy.

Dude legit cums every time he looks at her. This can't be a real relationship ever

Dex-chan lover
this series would have been infinitely better if there's no kazuya
Yeah, a Chizuru yuri harem would be much better at this point. Just have Kazuya be revealed as Chizuru's guardian angel and disappear once she is set up with this pajama party arc. Mini is already there and Ruka, Sumi and Mami can appear as surprised guests.

Supporter
Yeah, a Chizuru yuri harem would be much better at this point. Just have Kazuya be revealed as Chizuru's guardian angel and disappear once she is set up with this pajama party arc. Mini is already there and Ruka, Sumi and Mami can appear as surprised guests.
Or better yet, he dies and is reincarnated as her guardian angel with some sort of non-annoying lame power who gushes over her for a few pages every chapter.

In terms of meaningful interaction, this series is already Reincarnated as a Sword except he has no ability to make her life better. Unless you count his magical power to sperg every time she bends over or farts or something.

I'm not one to hate on this series, but I do agree that a conclusion is long overdue. just wrap it up here, then follow it up with a slice of life sequel about mizu and kazuya dating. at least then, the slow pacing would be more appropriate

Dex-chan lover
You can tell even Reiji is not caring for this much anymore when instead of dropping a bomb on a milestone chapter, he'd rather just go with yet another generic romcom situation that may or may not advance the plot

I came here thinking that chapter 300 would be a milestone, some actual development or something. Fortunately, this manga disappoints me as usual. Here's for another 300 chapters of no development. Ever since I dropped this around chapter 120, I come here every 50 chapters to see how it's doing, and well, at least it's consistent and the comments are always better than the manga itself.

Brb gonna go isekai myself to get this plot moving better....
Kill Kazuya, it's the only way we'll actually get an ending to this. If you ever so slightly interact with one of the girls, he'll spend over 50 chapters fantasizing about NTR, even if non-existent. If you try to replace him, you'll just create the timeline that was already written by "Yahiro Pochi" (which has 10 chapters so far and is far better written).

Edit: And by god, make sure he doesn't return as a ghost, that'll only make him even worse, he'll spend 24/7 creeping on Chizuru, even more than he already does.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread