Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 300 - The Girlfriend And Cards

Dex-chan lover
we reach chapter 300 . and now i want the same ending of the 2007 film , 300 : all of the main characters are butchered , lol : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_(film)

the color page :
i guess the rental girl-friend / mental illness girl-friend is sitting in an expensive car , and the owner of the car is a fat , old , smelly , stinky , sweaty , baldy , ugly , rich guy , lol .

page 2 :
- wimpy simp : hairs are so hot . hairs are making me h0rny .

page 4 :
  • simp : i just took a shower / i just took a piss / i just took a dump / i just f@pped .
  • main female : you dont have to report every single thing to your goddess .

page 5 :
they are "room-mates" ? i think the correct term is "house-mates" .

room-mates = peoples who live together in 1 small room .
house-mates = peoples who live in different rooms in 1 house .

page 12 :
- main female : im closing my eyes because i dont want to see your ugly , pathetic face . you simp .

after the long arc , twister game , now we have another long arc , yugioh children's card game .
i hope in the next chapters , it will follow the plot of this "special" anime Soukan Yuugi / trivial pursuit / happiness pursuit , lol :
https://myanimelist.net/anime/4590/Soukan_Yuugi

- cosplay girl yaemori : it is a "special" card game that makes the players more "closer" together . the players have to follow the commands of the cards : hug -> kiss on the cheek -> kiss on the lips -> french kiss -> take off your clothes -> "use your mouth" -> do "it" -> butt , .....

btw , the events in the previous chapters dont matter anymore :

* the confession of beret male .

* main female gave wimpy simp a pity date / a test date at a kindergarten .
i guess in the next chapters , she will also give beret male a test date , to check which male will be the more better , more worthier boy-friend for her , lol .

* after the pity date , she was blushing and couldnt talk normally with simp in chapter 297 .

* she saw simp trying to steal a bra .

and i just found this summary on the internet :

53230070009_2c2c58654e_z.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I want a real fuck you ending. Like the MC dies and the FMC goes on a fake date instead of his funeral. Just for peak wasting our time.
I think a better ending would be that he drowned in the pool when he imagined chihiro having sex like a normal person and cried like a little baby

then chihiro pulls the plug so she can go on a date with her fiancee and it cuts to a close up of the ring on her finger

Group Leader
we reach chapter 300 . and now i want the same ending of the 2007 film , 300 : all of the main characters are butchered , lol : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_(film)

the color page :
i guess the rental girl-friend / mental illness girl-friend is sitting in an expensive car , and the owner of the car is a fat , old , smelly , stinky , sweaty , baldy , ugly , rich guy , lol .

page 2 :

page 4 :
  • simp : i just took a shower / i just took a piss / i just took a dump / i just f@pped .

page 5 :

page 12 :
- main female : im closing my eyes because i dont want to see your ugly , pathetic face . you simp .

after the long arc , twister game , now we have another long arc , yugioh children's card game .
i hope in the next chapters , it will follow the plot of this "special" anime Soukan Yuugi / trivial pursuit / happiness pursuit , lol :

- cosplay girl yaemori : it is a "special" card game that makes the players more "closer" together . the players have to follow the commands of the cards : hug -> kiss on the cheek -> kiss on the lips -> french kiss -> take off your clothes -> "use your mouth" -> do "it" -> butt , .....

i guess in the next chapters , she will also give beret male a test date , to check which male will be the more better , more worthier boy-friend for her , lol .

* after the pity date , she was blushing and couldnt talk normally with simp in chapter 297 .

That paneling was in reverse though, it should be right to left, but besides that perfect rendition XD

Dex-chan lover
300 chapters and another reminder that the main relationship is incredibly unhealthy

kazuya gives "don't let him near your kids" vibes and chihiro is a personality vacuum

the best ending will be both realising they're not right for each other and finding happiness elsewhere
How does he give don't let him near your kids vibes...? If anything thats the ONLY good thing about him (given he volunteers at an orphanage or whatever the hell it was he volunteers in and all the kids see him like a big brother)

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait until Truck Kun sends this fool flying. Then because that's not enough, have Truck Kun call up his friends Bus Chan and Machine Gun Dono

Dex-chan lover

the color page :

page 2 :

page 4 :

page 5 :

page 12 :

Holy shit that little sketch is 100% accurate. You only forgot his make believe gf humping his leg in every scene.

I decided how this thing was going skipping 200 chapters... I am glad I stopped reading this

Dex-chan lover
It seems almost unanimous that the preferred ending is Kazuya being NTRed either before or after death.

With his lack of resolve he deserves it, though TBH he DID take SOME action only to be back-burnered by Chizuru. This bullshit "investigation" is entirely unfair and a real man would have told her "Well, that's all for now since you won't give me a serious answer. I'll start looking elsewhere. Let me know if you change your mind and I might be interested unless I've found someone else. I won't call anymore. Later."

This is exactly what gets the girl's attention. Look at Dreaming Boy is a Realist. (title is something like that) Girls don't want the Simp. They want the guy who is exciting and brings uncertainty.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter

the color page :

page 2 :

page 4 :

page 5 :

page 12 :

nah the pannel is on point XD , still i kinda wouldn't be surprised if i see something similar to what you mentioned it did kinda happend (ch 218)

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to throw this manga a bone. It SHOULD have ended when the movie arc ended. It would have been a good time to have a confession/acceptance. I still didn't like Kazucuck then but at least he was was somewhat salvageable.

But now, it feels like all that "characterization high point" is just thrown out the window for the sake of dragging this story out. It's a real damn shame.

Dex-chan lover
i want to tell you guys this : actually , im not the artist of the summary page above .

i found it here :
i guess the artist Marf drew this page when the 3 characters , wimpy simp , main female , cosplay girl , started living together in the house .

during this arc , other characters only dropped by , and then they just left in 1 or 2 chapters : ex-girl-friend , under-age girl-friend , mute girl , beret male , ......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread