Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 302 - The Girlfriend And Cards (3)

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one annoyed that he  still calls her Mizuhara even after learning her real family name is Ichinose?

Guy still refers to her by her rental name. How the fuck is anyone gonna think they're in any other type of relationship lol

I mean, it's already been outed that they started off as a rental relationship but became "real", and even then, she still introduced herself to his family with Ichinose since their grandmas were friends, so wtf lol

I swear to fuck, 1000 chapters from now when he's still losing his shit waiting for her at the altar and still questioning whethering or not their wedding is just a sham for his family and mentally wanking to her wedding dress, he's still gonna call her Mizuhara in front of his family and grandma who knows it's Ichinose.

I mean he would probably end up blowing her cover by calling her Mizuhara all the time in public too and let literally every person she's been on a rental date with know that he's with her and if it's before she quits, she'll end up getting in trouble lol though tbf I guess it won't matter at that point if they start officially dating and she intends to quit anyway but still, wtf Kazuya/Reiji, use her real fuckin name if you're too pussy to call her Chizuru lol

Also lmfao "Red 'Ito' of Destiny"
TN: Ito means String

That right thurr is one "All According to Keikkaku" tier meme.

Dex-chan lover
I just realised this chapter covered the most story in a while:
I'd always wondered where Kaz's fish had gone :pepela:

Gotta say, Kibe should join the comments alongside the fish.
Just put "that's a disgusting face you're making" every 2nd panel
Now that would be a serious improvement! Kibe gives him a new dick-shaped fish, and the two of them become the Statler and Waldorf of the manga (with Kibe-fish making comments that sound like Kibe). (y)

Dex-chan lover
We're still on about the water park stuff? Kazuya's whole NTR fantasy adventure never leaves :huh:

...and he never even invested in a beret :kek:
Recently (in Story Days, not Chapters) Umi confessed again but said he didn't want the answer now because he'd be at a disadvantage. I think that's how it went. It was long enough back I don't recall clearly.

Group Leader
Am I the only one annoyed that he  still calls her Mizuhara even after learning her real family name is Ichinose?

Guy still refers to her by her rental name. How the fuck is anyone gonna think they're in any other type of relationship lol

I mean, it's already been outed that they started off as a rental relationship but became "real", and even then, she still introduced herself to his family with Ichinose since their grandmas were friends, so wtf lol

I swear to fuck, 1000 chapters from now when he's still losing his shit waiting for her at the altar and still questioning whethering or not their wedding is just a sham for his family and mentally wanking to her wedding dress, he's still gonna call her Mizuhara in front of his family and grandma who knows it's Ichinose.

I mean he would probably end up blowing her cover by calling her Mizuhara all the time in public too and let literally every person she's been on a rental date with know that he's with her and if it's before she quits, she'll end up getting in trouble lol though tbf I guess it won't matter at that point if they start officially dating and she intends to quit anyway but still, wtf Kazuya/Reiji, use her real fuckin name if you're too pussy to call her Chizuru lol

Also lmfao "Red 'Ito' of Destiny"
TN: Ito means String

That right thurr is one "All According to Keikkaku" tier meme.
Of course it's meme material, but don't blame me; it's Reiji-san doing that joke/pun with the game "Ito" XD

Been reading this Manga for awhile now and realize that it is slow paced (ridiculously) however the irony of people posting the same comments on every chapter complaining about no change appears to be lost on them (hate Kazuya, check in on this every 6 months and it's at the same place, etc..) :D

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
main female is a "cat burglar" ? lol pun . and she steals money from men by pretending to date them ?

and the trashy wimpy simp is cosplaying the trashy 1412 kid shid , from the trashy manga detective conan ?

page 4 :
- female : i too had to go to the bath-room , to release a big , fat , stinky , smelly dump .

but in the end , she doesnt go to the bath-room .

page 6 :
- female : what day were you moving out again ? ... , i asked because i want you to get the F out of my house ASAP , like tomorrow .

page 10 :
- female : ... if it is from the person i love , anything would make me happy ... , and the person i love is ... NOT YOU , he is beret male , or kibe , lol .

page 15 :
- female : "dont worry , i will do my best with the investigation" . it has been 3 , 4 months since i said that emotional line , maybe i should start working on "the investigation" , today .

kibe is an ugly , violent monkey ape .

i guess female talks to kibe because :

- recently , im short on money , so now do you want to rent my body , lol ? i will give you a discount .

- previously , i gave simp a test date at the kindergarden . now i want to give you , kibe , a test date . next , i will give beret male a test date . and in the end , i will decide which male is the most bestest , most worthiest to become my boy-friend .

later , i guess simp will see female and kibe leave a love-hotel , and then he will confront them , and then kibe will punch simp as usual , and then because simp is a door-mat as usual , so simp will apologize that his ugly face hurted the pretty fist of kibe , lol .

Dex-chan lover
I will say this, the author knows how to milk a franchise. Luffy will have found The One Piece before they get together.
Bruh, Buffy would have found the Two Piece and became Pirate Prince before Reiji somehow successfully (I'd say believably, but that's impossible, even for any/all of history's greatest writers, past, present, and future) makes Kazuya and Chizuru official.

Dex-chan lover
Lol "I'd be happy with anything from the person I love"

Was that supposed to be reassuring to him? Because he's confessed before and she wasn't happy.
I would say it's reassuring to him.

It's a simple equation.

If she loves him and he proposes, it's 100.

If she doesn't love him and he proposes, it's a 0.

Miss soup proposal=helicopter proposal=subway proposal

Ultimately though, Kazuya doesn't have to worry about being some rich or famous person with a helicopter or whatever to marry her if their relationship eventually progresses to actual(real) dating. He doesn't have to do some grand spectacle, or be someone important to propose.

Of course us knowing her fickle nature, even if her "investigation" is she likes him and they start dating, she still wouldn't be clear if she actually loves him(investigation round 2). But that is a separate matter Kazuya would have to face anyways.

At least to her credit, she seems to be thinking more long term towards marriage when evaluating Kazuya.

At the very least Kazuya should be able to stop with the "she lives on a different plane of existence". But of course he wont.

Users who are viewing this thread