Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 302 - The Girlfriend And Cards (3)

Dex-chan lover
Lol "I'd be happy with anything from the person I love"

Was that supposed to be reassuring to him? Because he's confessed before and she wasn't happy.
Right? He ALREADY confessed once. That's why she started her little 'investigation'. Why would he need to confess again?

Supporter
Lol "I'd be happy with anything from the person I love"

Was that supposed to be reassuring to him? Because he's confessed before and she wasn't happy.
That was an awfully long time ago. Not just for us, but in-story as well. Her level of acceptance of not just his feelings but her own has matured enormously since the movie arc and the aftermath in which she realized she was totally alone.

Except for him.

At some level, he recognized the change of heart; remember the one "lie" left in place at the end of the Paradise arc -- the one he truly doesn't think is a lie.

Dex-chan lover
Y’all acting as if this is supposed to be something more than a self-insert caricature trying to get a girl that’s out on Venus relatively speaking. I’m just here for the funny drawings

Dex-chan lover
Was......he jerking off in his bed?
He did tell Chizuru he needed to "re-hydrate". 🥴

I hope kibe cucks kazuya, in his imaginations or real life
I'm pretty sure you'll get your wish on #1. If he sees them walking together, we'll get an entire chapter of Simpzuya angsting and raging over being "betrayed", then fapping to the thought of Kibe railing her. Next chapter will be him sobbing until somehow he accidentally figures out he's crazy, then he'll be dancing on the ceiling.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I forgot, does Kazuya's friends already know her persona on campus?

Dex-chan lover
I will say this, the author knows how to milk a franchise. Luffy will have found The One Piece before they get together.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was positively lightspeed in pacing compared to what we usually get. I mean, Mizuhara actually did stuff!

Dex-chan lover
synopsis of Kazuya: who's self doubting himself
Tldr of the past months/years :pepela:
Also, do we really need him to confess again? Would this be the third time then? :worry: I kinda lost count but it really is a sign that they should move on

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just realised this chapter covered the most story in a while:
I'd always wondered where Kaz's fish had gone :pepela:

Gotta say, Kibe should join the comments alongside the fish.
Just put "that's a disgusting face you're making" every 2nd panel

Users who are viewing this thread