Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 300 - The Girlfriend And Cards

Double-page supporter
Jesus, he really acts like he's seeing her for the first time every chapter. You'd think the more frequent exposure would make him more used to it.

Dex-chan lover
this series would have been infinitely better if there's no kazuya
If Kazuya didn't exist or if she'd have never met him there would have been no movie to show her dying grandmother, nobody to cheer her up afterwards, she wouldn't know Mini, she wouldn't know Mami (that part would be a plus though), she wouldn't know Ruka (another plus), Sumi would have made zero progress, and she'd probably be banging Umi by now since (unless I'm misremembering) she already knew him through acting circles.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's because we let Reiji cook
iu

Dex-chan lover
Well fellas, it's chapter 300.

And what do we have for today for Kazucuck and Lady Chorizo?
IT'S F**KING NOTHING

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, can't wait for 100 chapters of them playing boring ass games with progression simultaneously being made and destroyed! Absolute trash give me more please. Thanks for the upload see you all next chapter

Dex-chan lover
300 chapters and another reminder that the main relationship is incredibly unhealthy

kazuya gives "don't let him near your kids" vibes and chihiro is a personality vacuum

the best ending will be both realising they're not right for each other and finding happiness elsewhere
I want a real fuck you ending. Like the MC dies and the FMC goes on a fake date instead of his funeral. Just for peak wasting our time.

Dex-chan lover
I want a real fuck you ending. Like the MC dies and the FMC goes on a fake date instead of his funeral. Just for peak wasting our time.
No no, before that I want for ruka mami and chorizo to all start fucking new dudes and lose interest in cuckzuya. Then he starts wanking crying while listening to chorizo's moans through the wall. He starts getting into self asphyxiation. Then dies while wanking hanging off his belt. His grandma finds him and dies from sheer horror. It ends with chorizo reflecting on what a disgusting failure he was, but notes how she can't even remember his face anymore.

Dex-chan lover
No no, before that I want for ruka mami and chorizo to all start fucking new dudes and lose interest in cuckzuya. Then he starts wanking crying while listening to chorizo's moans through the wall. He starts getting into self asphyxiation. Then dies while wanking hanging off his belt. His grandma finds him and dies from sheer horror. It ends with chorizo reflecting on what a disgusting failure he was, but notes how she can't even remember his face anymore.
Yes 10/10 only ending that could save this

came back to read this after 6 months, literally nothings different 💀

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, its because of this manga still having certain amount of popularity in Japan that allow Reiji to continue with his self fantasy, we can either continue to suffer and make a hell lots of meme about it or just simply stop reading this

Dex-chan lover
Nah. Better is Chizuru staying home getting railed by Umi instead of going.

chapter 300 is just the most snooze inducing set up for some bullshit arc. sounds about right

Dex-chan lover
Mini-chan is carrying this dumpster fire of a rom-com like a true boss. As the TL team said she's indeed our lord and saviour. Thank you TL team and thank you Mini-chan!

Users who are viewing this thread