Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 306 - The Girlfriend And That Time (3)

Dex-chan lover
I haven't even read the chapter yet and I'm going to say that Chizuru should Domain Expand his ass.

ce6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I had a thought, this part, I wonder whether Mizuhara actually being sick would be better, like many other Romcom would do it, but I decide this awkward situation is better, it shows how there are times where there's nothing you can do directly, but in the back of your mind you still want to help regardless.
Most really would just go off when told to stay away repeatedly like that, but this guy, he's stubborn, no matter how uncomfortable the situation make him feels he wants to help.

And in the end it paid off, she did feel better when she knows there's someone else there that cares about her 24/7 still.

I'm not sure her story about the choco being from when she was 14 means her first menses also came that late for her? Tho probably just a random craving when feeling moody.

Dex-chan lover
:unsure:

Normal boy: Freaks the hell out if he finds out the girl he likes (esp. actual gf) missed her period.

Simpzuya: Freaks the hell out, and turns into his final form Ultra-mega-simp-a-tron. 😅

On the bright side, he'll never be one of those tragic characters who goes to work and becomes a widower, after being reassured that his wife's case of COVID isn't that bad. The minute she farts, he's going to go into a seizure then run out and buy every digestive remedy the pharmacy has.

Which makes me realize: There's actually something I look forward to about this manga! It's a long shot, but maybe some day Reiji will let her fart?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's just because there's, y'know, precedent for how poorly this could have been handled, but I felt Kazuya was sweet this little arc. Well, it helps if you can look past his internal panic.
I fully expect Mami to sense a disturbance in the Force and decide to let loose whatever she's planning Soon™.

Dex-chan lover
This was a good chapter but we've been here before. It's chapter 306 not 36. Nothing really new. She thinks she's on her own and then realises she has kaz. Okay cool.

Group Leader
Still not much progress.... lets be honest, She already knew this much from him lol

Dex-chan lover
This manga used to be bad, but lines' been crossed... Pandering virgin redditor fantasy garbage

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I still wonder to this day how reiji managed to get his wife if he's this clueless about women.
Pity is not a good foundation for a relationship. Chorizo going "dummy" over cuckzuya having once again done something dweebish like falling asleep on the floor outside her room while demonstrating his entire fucking life revolves around her is NOT a solid foundation for a relationship. At best he'll get a pityfuck out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread