Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 286 - The Girlfriend And Recreation (3)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not reading this, but it's always fun to read the comments sections, here and elsewhere.:cool:

If just about every comment I read is deriding, why is it so popular? Are there bots reading it? Or some kind of Stockholm Syndrome at play?
It was good earlier on, and we are all hoping that it will be good again. And we just hope it ends

Dex-chan lover
She literally had to change because she knows the guy is such a spergy creep. Like him just existing probably dries up her vagina like it's the sahara.
After like what...6 years of publication not only does the main girl feel repulsed by the main character and only sticks with him out of some weird sense of obligation, she's so turned off by him she even changes into less revealing clothes.
At this point only a hardcore NTR ending will save his manga and turn it into the proper cautionary tale about oneitis.

Supporter
Why do people that "hate" this manga so much keep reading it?

Asking for a friend.
I'm mostly here for the comments. Knowing and receiving real-time validation that others hate Kazuya and this series as much as me is quite fulfilling. And so I slog through another weekly non-update where he continues to tread water in the sea of other people's spit and his own sweat and ineptitude, hopefully eventually succumbing to exhaustion and sinking beneath the waves.

Consider, any of those who are struggling with mental health or loneliness or depression or any particular internal demon: at least you aren't Kazuya. Have faith, take heart. You aren't Kazuya.

Kazuha is way too focused on chizuru... he has a cute girl who actually likes him, but waits endlessly for chizuru to determine whether she likes him or not... I get that he wants her to arrive at that conclusion at her own pace, but he is surprisingly averse to mini wanting to help him

Dex-chan lover
I'm mostly here for the comments. Knowing and receiving real-time validation that others hate Kazuya and this series as much as me is quite fulfilling. And so I slog through another weekly non-update where he continues to tread water in the sea of other people's spit and his own sweat and ineptitude, hopefully eventually succumbing to exhaustion and sinking beneath the waves.

Consider, any of those who are struggling with mental health or loneliness or depression or any particular internal demon: at least you aren't Kazuya. Have faith, take heart. You aren't Kazuya.
PREACH. LAWD HAVE MERCY.

Thanks for the chapter upload! Yet again I read 0 words only looked at the pictures and yet I feel like I 100% understand that nothing of importance happened. I don't critises this series too hard because I know I'm not the target audience I'm just too invested to drop it.
Yep. I got into the manga when was really sick and binged read it. And how are you not the target Audience?

Users who are viewing this thread