Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 127 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 5)

Group Leader
LIsE5WD.jpg

>no mami
I sleep

last time I read nothing was happening, but that was 60 chapters ago, has anything of importance happened or should I keep ignoring this manga?

Dex-chan lover
I just hate her, the fact that she doesn’t want to admit that she loves him shows that in some way she still thinks bad of him.
She just give me the impression that she sees him like someone “inferior” or “embarrassing” even after ALL OF THOSE EVENTS DURING THE MANGA

Aggregator gang
@SP3KTR4
Imho the story didn't really advance since then. Nothing really happened between Chizuru and Kazuya, but Ruka had a few good moments, Sumi had some extremely cute chapters, and we got a new girl, and my GODDESS MAMI is nowhere to be found

Double-page supporter
"I don't like him" but "I don't not like him either" wtf why is the mangaka making chizuru a retard 🤦🏽‍♂️

127 chapter in and i still scrathing my head trying to figure out why is MC like Mizuhara
she literally boring and have zero personality and no redeeming quality at all thoughout the entire series.
literally the worst heroine in manga like.... ever. and this loser simp incel cuck MC. they deserve each other to be honest. they're both so garbage

Group Leader
Weekly Salt thread!

Hope everyone that dislikes Kazuya and Chizuru don't suffocate in their saltwater.
People can't handle the KINO.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that’s some quality art for real.. too bad the story isn’t the same quality

Dex-chan lover
i want to think the author is trying to pull the "i'm STILL not sure, but if i'm gonna say it, i'm gonna say it to him" card, because otherwise she0s just stretching her "professional" tsundereism too far out

@KlMOCHl
I've been saying that since day one. I'd like nothing more than to drop this dumpster fire of a story, but I'm too invested to walk away now.
Every single chapter just makes me hate these two even more. Kazuya is a blithering immature retard, but at least he's honest with himself.
Chizuru on the other hand, was already bad enough at being a bland bitch as it is. But now she's displaying tsudere red flags, just in case she wasn't coming across as insufferable enough already.
Nobody would blame Kazuya for losing interest in her and going after someone else, but like I said, he's... not intelligent.
Still though, it's fun to think about, because you know Chizuru would implode if he did.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe I didn’t expect her to pussy out with the answer lol

Guess we’ll see in another hundred chapters

Users who are viewing this thread