Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - The Girlfriend and the Promise (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
What happened to her heart problem? Didn't she faint if she exerts a lot? She seems to be very very active recently.

Oh my lord, Ruka is so self-absorbed. She just cares about herself. Her attraction to Kazuya is about how he makes *her* feel. She knows he wants someone else and she's just trying to force him into loving her. She's manipulative and the narrative presents her as some sort of poor soul who doesn't receive love. LOL fuck her

Also Kazuya doesn't even think about setting boundaries if that means having that bit of contact with a girl's skin. Wait no, for him it's sufficient to just breathe the same air. Goddamnit

Aggregator gang
Reminds me of Ghost Stories dub. "Touch me. Touch me harder!"

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy the manga enough, but a full grown man acting like a 12 year old boy whenever he's around a woman is definitely getting old. He's had almost zero development in 139 chapters.

Thanks for the translation.

The comment section is as delightful as always, it seems.

@EtanRed according to Japanese civil code she's old enough for marriage, so yes she is absolutely legal.

hopefully this comment section isn't going to be filled with hate to the mc lol

My brain hurts. There is no reason for this girl to like the MC and there is no reason for the MC to reject her.

Double-page supporter
I hate the MC but Idk why I still reading this shit... Childish horny idiot! At least if you want to be scumbag do it properly.

It's inconceivable to me that a guy with a harem of stunningly beautiful girls would have no self-esteem.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lafero wrong :( all i see is hate for MC.

idk why. waht would they do in his situation? they all virgins with no experience lets be real. Only reason why they hating.

Users who are viewing this thread